Sol Ex - Of The Sun

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Identitiy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Goiiath

A lot of old friends in this new outfit. Strong community of capable veterans leading SOLx, glad I bumped into a few of you guys again upon my return.
    • Up x 1
  2. Renuse

Thank you very much! Hoping to do some more ops with you guys/gals as well! Working together I know [CIK] and [SOLx] could do some amazing things.
  3. Renuse

Amen! Look forward to working with you on the battlefield~ ! GLHF!
  4. Gleerok

Seen you are around sometimes :p.

Greetings from NEON !
  5. Identitiy

Just wrapped up our joint ops! join us next friday 6pm pst!
  6. K00lKatz

Sol Ex is a well-coordinated and capable outfit. I’m always glad to bump into them on the frontlines!
  7. SNAFUS

Had my first experience with these guys for Friday night ops and liked what I saw. Look forward for more farming of the masses with you ladies next week.
  8. PolywannaKrakar

Sol EX is one of the worst Vanu outfits on Connery. They spend half their time team killing other Vanu. Based on their game play, you would think they were TR of something.
    • Up x 3
  9. Renuse

10. Aeroroth

I would like to say thanks to all the TTA and enemy outfits for giving us the confidence to keep this going, honestly im not going to get all soft and shiz, but i honestly appreciate all of you guys :D and I'll see you guys on the field, GLHF
  11. Identitiy

Thanks for all the support, and poly...lol
  12. Renuse

13. Renuse

14. Identitiy

Had fun with ops tonight! thanks to MERC AND TXR, see you all next friday! 6pm pst
  15. Renuse

16. Brahma2

If I do all of these things and more... but pay 10 dollars... can I join?
  17. Flickory

First month of a new community is always important - you guys have a steady stat curve going on already, very approachable and involved leadership and a strong mature member base. Glad you're on the TR - <3 NE0N

Clicky for outfit stalking ;)
    • Up x 1
  18. Aeroroth

Thanks Flick, means alot, :D enjoy having you guys around
  19. Mouse75

Whenever I see your outfit tag I think of Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls. [IMG]

PRAISE THE SUN!
    • Up x 1
  20. Renuse

Lol Mouse.

The way I see it, our fates appear to be intertwined. Why not come and play with us?