The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

Can't wait for ops tomorrow! Gonna take the recruits out for a test run and see if they can keep up!
  2. OdinsPride

It's OPS NIGHT! Time to go out and push ourselves...
  3. Sayl914

You guys have been showing an impressive display of teamwork lately keep up the good work. Fourth faction has infected the NC, the TR often fight under populated outfits like this one keep the TR competitive despite their lack of forces.

PL/SL/Officer of Recursion
    Sayl
    • Up x 2
  4. OdinsPride

Thanks man very nice to hear coming from Recursion! We've been really trying to max out our skill ceiling recently so its nice to hear its working! We have great respect for what OO brings to the table, always love/hate your ops nights (one can definitely tell the difference between 1 squad and 3 squads of you guys)
  5. Dnuts175

I'm really glad to hear that because Recursion is by far my favorite outfit to run in to on the battlefield. I always know its going to be a challenging fight when i see OO tags.

Keep up the good fight fellas.
  6. AnimalAbuser

If you are TR and are considering an outfit that is well organized on Connery, DL3G is for you.

I am an NC player, but whenever I run into The Dread Legion, I end up having a frustratingly fun time on Connery.

See you guys out in the field.
    -Animal -NCO- ODIN
    • Up x 2
  7. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! We are glad to have you on board and are looking forward to seeing your contributions to the outfit!
  8. OdinsPride

Can't wait for OPS tonight! It's going to be a good one I can feel it!
  9. OdinsPride

Amazing ops last night Legion! Great holds, harsh pushes, and excellent teamwork made it a night to remember!
  10. OdinsPride

The Dread Legion is armed to the teeth and ready to go out and beat back the waves of enemies. If we aren't the only thing stopping the zerg from capping the base, then we aren't having as much fun as we could be!
  11. OdinsPride

Getting ready for OP NIGHT!! NC and VS should put their tryhard hats on, cause we will be....
  12. OdinsPride

Training ops tonight guys! Going to be showcasing some new stuff so bring your A GAME! VS/NC, that goes for you too....
  13. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! Really glad to have you on board.
  14. OdinsPride

If you think you can run with some of the best Connery has to offer, send me a FR in game and check out our Codex on our website!(address in signature)
  15. Akeita

Mind if you let a BR 1 - 10 join ? I have a NC BR 58 and VS 27, looking to join TR until those 4th faction left NC... I might have no use on the ground because of low certs tools but I'm confident in driving ESFs and provide some air support :)
  16. OdinsPride

Great Ops last night gents, really did yourselves proud!
  17. Elaan

Always know we're in for a good fight when we see a [DL3G] tag.
  18. Identitiy

Great group of guys, you won't regret joining!
  19. OdinsPride

Gonna be a great week with TWO scrimmages!
  20. DoaneTX

Looking forward to my first scrim as a member of Dread Legion, and first ever for that matter. I can honestly say that after only a month with the outfit I've really improved my game, but also realized that I have a lot left to learn (and a number of [00] members often remind me of this in the field). Of the outfits I've been a part of since beta, [DL3G] is the best combination of competitive/organized squad play, laid-back disposition, and community/event participation.

Should be a great 2014!

-BobLoblawJr
    • Up x 1