[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Frozn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. SamCrow1

Yesterday we had our 100th outfit night, we had some fun before the start, here is a video from our friends (FU):
  2. SamCrow1

More videos of that race, from our members:

3. Hazzaslagga

I missed the harasser race unfortunately :(.
  4. SamCrow1

Was fun, unfortunately I didn`t last long, some turret missile find me and ended my race..
  5. Hazzaslagga

Too much god damn uni work to do, when all i can think about is how fun it'd be to crush some rebel skulls.
  6. SamCrow1

We`ll be here, when you get back, rebels too! ;)
  7. SamCrow1

Oh yeah SOE, when is this gonna happen (outfit logos)??
    [IMG]
  8. Hazzaslagga

That started happening a long time ago the stopped happening for some reason. We still live in hope. Also merry Christmas all! Also we forgot to send WASP a Christmas card this year :confused:.
  9. Arphelior

We also forgot to send you one :confused:

Better late than never...
    Ho ho ho GOONs, Merry Christmas! :D
    [IMG]
  10. SamCrow1

Wiiii thanks, see, you WASPs are a nice group of rebels! :D
  11. SamCrow1

Battlebus Run, yes, sometimes we even drive around, when there is nothing else to do..
  12. SamCrow1

Battlebus No.2:
  13. Hazzaslagga

Bumpity bump.
  14. SamCrow1

Yeah, lets go up again!
  15. SamCrow1

Its tactical!
    [IMG]
  16. Hazzaslagga

Hmm, I could use some bacon right about now.
  17. Thisuren

Ouch, how did this thread get so low? This needs a serious bump ;)

Bit of news on GOON; lately we have been kicking some serious **** out there, as we had a very nice influx of new signups. And again, just like in the early days, we are receiving the occasional 'zergfit-callouts', although the most we run with is one platoon, if we're lucky :p With new recruits/goons there will off course always be the need of more officers and luckily there are enough people stepping up for the good of the outfit, good job guys!

Then on to the reason I remembered this forum, tonight we had our usual wednesday-night-op and after a very though fight at Tawrich Tech (good job there NC!) we thought to lighten the mood and hold a Gal race to the VS's warpgate, because why not, right? For some reason a few Gals bugged out in the VS warpgate and couldn't be killed. Some VS raging went on about GOON needing to use exploits to achieve anything and that's the reason why I just hopped by here. I would like to clarify that it wasn't at all our intent to exploit any bugs, as I said, we had some hard fights and needed some sillyness to close it all off. Apologies to any VS that took this as stab in the back.

Furthermore, while we're waiting for the outfit logo's to finaly make their way into PS2, one of our members, the good mr FrostBlade, went on and designed a new logo, which in my opinion looks bad-***. As soon as I can find the link somewhere, I'll post it here ;) (also gives me another reason for a bump :p).

Anyway, it has been good fighting all you NC and VS, I'm hoping for some amazing battles on the new Amerish in the coming months (till Hossin is released :p)
  18. RMSjael

19. SamCrow1

20. RMSjael

i've made a account and put my application on the forum. Thank you ;)