[MLG] The Iron Wolves looking for competitive players!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NeonTiger, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Gumbs

Message myself, Kabei, or Toks5 if you are interested in joining up.
  2. toxs

I want you to become an Iron Wolf!

Lots of changes are now implemented. Contact us in game for practice times. Show us what you got, and your commitment to NC competitive gaming. *TIW* will not be playing as other factions during tournaments.( one of the few) We are relxing the elite stat crap for highly commited and competitive players.

Fight for the NC!
  3. Lanzer

Quick question, I am a Connery NC interested in competitive gaming. Does TIW have issue with that, or know of a method that I can change servers with my character?

I'm too far along with my NC character to start over. I only have a Watterson TR character that I barely ever play.
  4. Lightwolf

Toks5 doesn't seem to be a message-able account.
    Looking forward to competing with TIW and improving my play.
  5. Gumbs

Honestly, I would just make a new toon and play on Waterson. All competition thus far has been on the test sever so whatever you have certed out on the live servers doesn't matter at all. At least if you have a toon on Waterson, you can play with us and get used to playing with us when we pub around.
  6. toxs

Must be some kind of glitch. We do accept players from other servers. Send me a /tell in game.
  7. 0dineye

Thank you. TIW has the 'eye of the public' and hopefully this motion will stem the "MY KD MATTERS!" opinion. I find it ridiculous to see a bunch of enemies staring at an enemy spawn house with no-one moving or even looking around because people will only go for uncontested kills.
    • Up x 1
  8. ArchadorNC

BAMF or BMOC? You decide, TIW is beast.
  9. EViLMinD

Ah, another wolfie. I played the piss out of that game. Even worked on a complete modification for it: the Dirty 30s

Did you play Enemy Territory: Quake Wars? I feel that game, plus RtCW, developed my skills for ps2 infantry combat.

Anyway, TIW is a great group. Easily the best Waterson NC outfit I've come across since DVS was in their prime.
  10. AuxiMoron

bored while waiting for PU02 to take effect after about 4 hours so...bump
  11. tProphet

If your looking for the "best of the best" NC wise on Waterson look no further!
  12. Gibson1027

Howdy Howdy gentlemen. I am quite interested in joining up with TIW in the relatively near future. I am a BR 71 Waterson TR right now wanting to make the switch to master race NC. With that being said I sent a small letter to Toxs via the forums chat as an introductory letter. Looking forward to your response! - James (IGN:Gibson1027,SaintDogWood)
  13. Stranger9

Looking for dedicated pilots that can make training and OPs. Kodachrome and I want to make an air-wing that rivals all others, even PREY :D Lib and Gal pilots can talk to Koda or you can hit me up and I'll pass the word. As for Reaver pilots you can find me on almost everyday flying, don't worry if you can't fly too well right now, I'd rather have a dedicated pilot who makes training and practice b/c before they know it they'll be seeing ZAPS and NUC tags on their kill screen daily.
    • Up x 1
  14. Lightwolf

Good to hear it! What do you play? Infantry, armor, or air?
  15. Lightwolf

Quite right. No prima donna's, otherwise we can train anyone up.
  16. bsvizion

Hey guys,

I am definitely interested in joining this outfit, it looks really great. Lightwolf I sent you a message about who I am and what I can do.
  17. ViXeN

TiW is a skilled outfit and usually a good challenge for us on VS. I give them my Seal of Approval. :eek:

[IMG]
  18. Gibson1027

I do mainly Air and Infiltration/ Medic mate! I am a relatively good pilot looking to get better but I prefer infiltration and medic more so. With that being said I apologize for the late reply to your comment. Motherboard went up in smoke due to faulty processor and heatsink install when I bought my computer.
  19. Pokebreaker

Are you guys still recruiting? I watched a bunch of you guys' MLG videos on youtube, and like your styles of play, especially in the TRAF vs VREV vs TIW match. I play pretty much every day after 1700. I don't have preferences on the roles I play. I usually switch to whatever is necessary for the situation, and move out.
  20. LieutenantHuge

These guys are alright for being NC scum...

... In all seriousness, and in my opinion, TIW has to be one of the best NC outfits on the server (PREY being the other if we're talking air). I had the pleasure to talk and sort of get to know a few of the members, they're all great guys and down to earth for a competitive outfit. They're also great shots, as you would expect. I'm happy to see TIW on the incline again, hope everything works out for you guys.