Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Botji

Now that I think about it this might not even be SOEs fault D:

Steam for one is also having some issues, both today and yesterday. Perhaps there is some problem with the intertubes?

Worst case scenario someone will have to reset and restart The Internet modem.
  2. Nooblet212

damn I just got home from finishing midterm exams at school and I was hoping to celebrate by playing planetside 2. Lets hope for the best that whatever the problem is gets fixed before to morrow or its gonna be another long agonizing day...
    • Up x 1
  3. Niamar

We will continue to wait patiently, meanwhile... The snowman should shoot auto tracking snowballs that one shot kill everything, .01 reload, sees through stealth, 1k range.
  4. CommanderX47

I understand that you guys are busy, and I will patiently wait if necessary. But it would be nice to get updates more often on your situation.
  5. bristolbulldog

All the best with the fix, i know you guys will be stressing far more than most of us.

Only thing i ask is can us subscribers get our certs for downtime put back into the game? i.e i couldn't get in last night, and not so far tonight, so i've lost 96 certs per profile so far. The downtime is just going to happen once in a while, so people are just going to have to understand that.

you've ripped the game apart and put it back together after all ;)
  6. AgentConnery

Read my Signature, it is todays copy of Nanite Systems Daily.
  7. LittlePurpleFish

24 hour? how about a week of max credits and XP for all !!
    They crashed and burned BOO-KOO
  8. MajiinBuu

• Up x 1
  9. DaBadBoyz

Why ******* 4hrs! Surely they must get them up soon! I want my daily 12 certs and the Daily sale for 99SC.
    Cmon been waiting for ages now!
    At least give us an update on what you are doing.
    • Up x 3
  10. n33fmaster+

Darn, game down for a bit. I guess I'll go to work.
  11. muoni

12. IPoloSim

Just an ETA that's all we want - that's not so hard - come on ! D':
  13. muoni

14. CrazyCanadian24

As much as I understand that coding is no simple thing, this is disgraceful. I've never seen another MMORPG encounter this much trouble this often before - that includes Planetside 1. Please SOE, do everything in your power to ensure that this never happens again. You're a big company, and you've got a brain - it's about time you took advantage of that.
    • Up x 5
  15. Bugs

"Now that I think about it this might not even be SOEs fault D:

Steam for one is also having some issues, both today and yesterday. Perhaps there is some problem with the intertubes?

Worst case scenario someone will have to reset and restart The Internet modem."

Forum wouldn't let me reply to your comment Botji. But I think you're right it's simple
    • Up x 1
  16. BattleMage

More like Dog of duty: ghost dogs.

17. jaguarskills

• Up x 1
  18. YouWannaGetHigh

Just give us all the certs we spent on Nanoweave CORRECTLY, and fix the server ASAP. I dont want any boosts and stuff, just let us play the game just as we left it 2 DAYS AGO except the Nanoweave armor changes.
  19. darkstarzx2

Can we still play on the test server...? :3
  20. Serafine

Operation bugfix underway: