My account is gone

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoobGaming, Dec 17, 2013.

1. NoobGaming

Why is it when i logged back on after i downloaded the Christmas patch instead of letting me log into my character it takes me to the creation screen instead.
  2. user101

Ya I got this also.... seems they took a little to much from the test server....????? My charter is gone also.
  3. WesleyGibson

Yup, same for me... I'm going to chalk it up to the gigantic problems the servers are having before I start submitting any customer support requests but I'm hoping my characters aren't gone...
  4. garist16

Same here
  5. Dash3717

Mine is gone too... hope no characters are gone permanently.
  6. Tamas

Same. It's like they are trying so hard to make people not play this game.
  7. Jupil@ire

Chill out ladies. There is a huge bug in the PS2 matrix. All the servers went back to Maintenance status. As there were also logging and character loading problems, they've probably "turned off" the account servers too.

Refunding the Nanoweave certs of thousands of players is a b1tch ;)
  8. Leer

Vanu's revenge. We are currently ghost capping everything, killing snow men, nerfing TR OPness and, mocking NC...well everything NC.
    • Up x 2
  9. sSonkris

Yeah i had a character for each faction NC sSonkris TR YodinHym and VS Kuntakente
    All three are gone, i don't know whether i should wait for my characters to come back, or just create a new soilder...
  10. ferelferret

they all got nerfed!!
  11. MajiinBuu

Are you guys serious?
    The servers are down!
    It says so at the top of the forums page!
    • Up x 2
  12. erebor2477

same here and its telling me the server is down
  13. NoobGaming

Thanks for replying to this form and reassuring me that i wasn't the only one who couldn't get my character. I thought all those hours i put into this game went to waste
  14. cheezlelol

YEAH, you see...sony wanted to do a ladder reset....tooooo balance out the playing field...annnnnd all the characters are gone...
  15. sSonkris

So if the servers are down, why was i able to log it and launch the game and then see that my characters are gone?
    Would creating a new character effect my real characters?
  16. Degenatron

...Or they disconnected the SQL Database during a troubleshooting process.
    • Up x 1
  17. cheezlelol

no no no, your wrong....ladder reset....
  18. Bassett

AL WORLDS CURENTLY BORKED HOLD TIGHT!!!.
  19. Foxiol

This scared the cr+p out of me...Then checked the servers and saw that all are down.

Don´t create a new character just in case guys. (I still have a lot of things to use in that character...if I loose it I would...eat some chocolate...)
  20. Stormkeeper22

gets on and finds account gone this is a good xmes gift there giving us
    • Up x 1