Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ADUILO

PLS HALP!!!!!
  2. Pootisman

Yea wtf is going on? Couldnt log in in the afternoon because of downtime, now its evening and i still cant log in.

Why does SOE update EU servers during prime time? EU servers are run by Prosieben afaik, an European company, and downtimes are still scheduled on American timezone.
    • Up x 3
  3. Marcus Andersen

THIS IS THE BEST THX SO MUCH, FINALLY THE TR ISN'T SO ****** OP
  4. battlebrot

Looks like Woodman and Cobalt (maybe others too dont know) crashed
  5. ADUILO

Okay, I found the reason, Woodman and two other servers are still down.

Yeah, Jaeger too.
    • Up x 1
  6. Seizure

a harrasser cert and sc refund would be nice
    • Up x 1
  7. ItsBradMorgan

Seriously, or some certs back please. I need to move all my harasser certs to infantry now...
    • Up x 2
  8. Kumaro

Prozeiben only handle the European website and commercial stuff in europe.
    Game servers are still SOE <.<
  9. Scatterblak

I just get 'Logging In', and the client never connects. PS2 has run flawlessly for months for me (other than the embarrassing physics model for the flash, which the devs should be mortified over) - no crashes, no anything -- now, can't play at all, can't even log in.
  10. ADUILO

What about Woodman, Cobalt and Jaeger?

Is anybody going to respond?
  11. Zerky

NERFS, NERFS EVERYWHERE
    • Up x 1
  12. Scatterblak

Everyone who pounded infantry with the OP-mobile had their fun - you sure don't deserve any certs back.
    • Up x 1
  13. jOGI

Patching - on PrimePlayTime? Really SOE? It`s unprofessional for me, sorry - no offense. But you should really think about it. And woodmann is still down.....
  14. Brasjtamanirya

Game not loading, stops at 96% :/
  15. ADUILO

Try restarting it a few time.

What about Woodman, Cobalt and Jaeger?
    • Up x 1
  16. BrianJ2

That's because the servers are streamlined, else NA players wouldn't be able to play on EU servers if EU hasn't been patched yet
    • Up x 1
  17. Awwe

well gj SOE i have been playing for roughly 2 months and was a member until i read the patch notes logging in now only to cancel membership before uninstalling this game, every single cert i got i put into the harasser it was not over powered in fact it was the only thing vs had as a vehicle that could even remotely come close to a vanguard or prowler since our magrider is garbage. so as an over all good job ******* up your game

also you just lost 4 sales for the ps4 version
  18. Renuse

XXX PATCH XXX

My character hand is inside my PDW (NS) as i hold it.... :)
  19. DLL2

stuck @ 96%.
    well patch day no play.
    • Up x 3
  20. J.C Simonetti

Cool, TR gets hit with another nerf. Typical!

Changes to Vehicle Secondary Weapons makes no sense to me... You decrease the damage done with the Saron and increase its 'Blast Radius' ? As an Anti-Vehicle weapon, it should be the other way around. Decrease Splash Damage to Infantry (AP, with Splash? idiotic!) and Increase damage by a few as that thing already good as it is.

"G30 Vulcan
    • Max damage decreased from 250 to 167
    • Max damage range decreased from 200 to 10 meters" etc..
    As if this piece of sh*t couldn't be any worse at ANY range. Good job, SOE!
    • Up x 6