Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. AccelPrime

It's coming soon™.
  2. Strikejk

Uhm.. Can someone wake up the dev team, I guess they forgot to start the patch.. It's getting late :rolleyes:
  3. Emerald11

The Jackhammer is the best of all 3 Heavy weapons. The lasher is ... and the MCG is not much better. This 2 I don't use after test, but the Jackhammer I use regularly.
    • Up x 1
  4. Lakora

Thing being they're not using a converter I'd say n just guessing the CET time... Heck check any timezone converter online n you'll find out that 6am PT is around 3pm CET and not 1pm as they're saying.
  5. AxGX

Anyone knows if M60-A (Bulldog galaxy version) is getting its damage increased to match new resist values?
  6. Ice

Direct hits to infantry count splash damage + direct hit damage. Direct hits to vehicles count only the direct hit damage since all vehicles are on a different resistance chart.

When they originally proposed the flak armor buff they mentioned it wouldn't work on direct hits from vehicles. I'm really not sure if that is still the case.
  7. Bindlestiff

They've decided to disrupt us Europeans playing primetime a little further today :). Are you really in a hurry to receive this patch? I'm not :)
  8. Bindlestiff

The Lasher could do with some love for sure, but it isn't as bad as it used to be.
  9. jiggu

I would be extremely grateful if someone could find a source on that
  10. Strikejk

The Minigun is useless, the Lasher is the perfect example of a balanced unique new weapon (please more of this) and the Fa.. Jackhammer is utter garbage, imbalance OP and bad design in general, like the Minigun just OP. Why?
    1. Lasher = Unique, there is no such weapon in this game, It does AOE damage without beeing OP. It opens up completly new ways of engagement, like clearing rooms for instance.
    2. Jackhammer = Another random *** shotgun like all the other ones but wait it's faction specific so we have to give it something special like the TR Minigun (like every LMG) or the Striker (like every shotgun) we give it a ~25% dps buff. Everyone QQed about Striker and the Minigun, they got nerfed to normal lockons/miniguns = nobody use it anymore. Except the Jackhammer :)
  11. Waxa

This update is ridiculously awesome, congrats on being one of the best devs out there right now.
    Going to be testing this baby out ASAP!

Thank you SOE :D
  12. Xhaleon

Update will come at 1300 SOE Time™.
    • Up x 1
  13. teks

a direct hit = splash damage plus direct damage.
  14. WyrdHarper

• Up x 1
  15. Strikejk

I can agree to this 100% best patch made so far, no huge balance issues (atleast on obvious one)
    *except if the 10m maximum damage range of the vulcan isn't a typo
  16. Nerkun

The majority of players play as infantry. So tell me, why should they have to suffer because a minority of players want to use vehicles and aircraft? NO ONE LOVES FIGHTING VEHICLES OR AIRCRAFT ZERGS WHILE ON FOOT. I'm glad, it forces tanks and aircraft to look for tanks and aircraft and leave us majority of players alone. When will people stop comparing this game to real war? It simulates some elements, but WAR IS NOT FUN. This is a game, and if it's not fun, people will leave. Who wants that?
  17. [HH]Mered4

Except for the um.

Sniper Rifle Changes.

Yeah. I'm out. I really cannot believe there is so much bullcrap in this patch. All I see is buffs to infantry and nerfs to vehicles. I can understand adjusting the vehicle to vehicle balance, but you guys KEEP SCREWING WITH INFANTRY BALANCE too. Its ruining has ruined this game. I dont want to play an infantry FPS with tanks to ride in from base to base. I want a sandbox war game with massive battles, massive tactics, and good teammates.

See ya in 6 months.
  18. CleanUpGuyCZ

And again, no change for the MANA turret, or I didn't find it.
  19. GravityJohnson

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We have snowmen! Whooop. :)
  20. jiggu