"Reload speed increased by 36% and projectile speed increased by 08% when deployed."

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Frostbitten, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Dead soldier

bologna. How does that turn into the sound bolony. to me it looks like bull-oh-guh-na
    • Up x 1
  2. Chipay

They seem to refund whenever mechanics are changed on items that can only be unlocked with certs, unlike stats nanoweave and ZOE had a complete rehaul to the point where one can argue that they 'paid' for something different, they can't refund SC either so that's probably why the Striker did not get a refund.
  3. teks

lol.

They would have to do a total refund this balance pass. Seriously. Holy freakin nerf.
  4. Larington

I sometimes wish my Saron purchase had been refunded after they changed it's functionality, never did take to the multiple shots thing they've gone with now.
  5. cardboardbacon

Get rid of Anchor-mode entirely and replace it with a new ability called something like Assault-mode or Onslaught-mode.

Assault-mode would be a timed-ability with a cool-down, just like the Vanguard's Shield or the Magrider's Magburner.

Once activated, Assault-mode (fully-upgraded) would grant a 25% reload-speed bonus to both the driver and secondary gunner for, say, 10 seconds with a cool-down of 40 seconds. This ability could be activated while moving, which would synergize perfectly with the Vulcan and the Prowler's high-top speed.

Obviously the numbers would need to be adjusted, but otherwise I think this is a pretty solid idea.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ronin Oni

All they changed was the velocity buff

Because yes, it was too easy to hit aircraft with it.

It still get's a velocity buff, not as big (half what it was) but enough to help with the intended roll, long range siege combat, still giving a deployed Prowler the highest velocity, while still keeping it's main benefit, faster reload for increasing it's DPS to even higher levels (already highest DPS) and adding recoil stability to use it.

This nerf was just to counter an unintended side effect... they became too good at hitting air (still not bad at hitting air TBH)