1000 certs just waiting...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Nov 27, 2013.

1. nooblet91698

I can dumbfire retreating armor very easily, and in total, the Lancer does only 900 damage fully charged, and can't take out infantry
  2. treeHamster

Yeah the NS-15M, sorry for the incorrect model number. The NS LMG is a freakin' beast. The reload isn't too harsh either for a non-VS gun.
  3. treeHamster

The Lancer still blows. I got mine 2 hours after the GU that put the ESRL's in the game (yes I certed it BEFORE I trialed it and realized the thing was a bugged alpha version, not the one Higby previewed two weeks prior). I have had it on my main HA loadout since they finished getting it to a usable state around May and JUST got the Auraxium medal on it like 3 weeks ago (that's around 6 months, while I got the S1 medaled out in 3 months and that was back when vehicle classed objects counted as kills as well).
  4. Ozade

Everyone uses the deci these days and it is the go to for 'OH NOES A MAX' which is kind of a joke but thats for another thread. SVA is a good buy and adequately replaces the Orion if you have auraxiumed it. It is my opinion every vanu needs a lancer (on cobalt at least cos for some reason I have a hard time finding a lancer partner there) so that it can be used effectively in groups to insta gib farmers in the precious tanks/libs/esfs. Other than than suit slots, and beyond that try the common pool weapons. NS 7 is a fun change for a heavy and NS 15 is a solid choice for mid range.
  5. nooblet91698

OK, my final decision for 1000 certs is the NS15M LMG. Seems to have really good stats, and I already love my NS11P.

So case closed :)
  6. Nocturn0l

I doubt you can do that with any consistency beyond 100-150m, Lancers do it up to 500-600m.
  7. Unclematos7

8. RasFW

Lasher.

Or Decimator. I should actually log in and unlock that right now. But I haven't auraxium'd my S1 yet.
  9. Amundsenkalmah

Oh god i know its closed but here is my opinion:
    NS-15m is great but is one of the worst weapons to spend certs on because account wide unlocks with SC
    And the lancer is great, i know it says 150 direct damage but thats of one shot without charge, and againts armor its like the damage of a decimator (2000)
  10. Zorro

I am saving up 1000 certifications for the Sirius SMG, you could do the same. It is probably better than any LMG at CQC.
  11. hawken is better

The NS-15 is a great gun, but it's completely outdone by the SVA-88. After unlocking it (the SVA) and using it for the last week or so, I'm surprised by just how much better it is than any Terran LMG. It's like a Bull that actually works.

Getting the NS-15 over that is just downright shortchanging yourself.
  12. FrontTowardEnemy

Decimator. Srsly. I have all of what you have, and more. I spend most of my time as HA.
  13. Lancener

Love my Lancer, it isn't strong alone but in groups everything melts almost instantly, don't use it much though because SMG infiltrator is so much fun. But I've taken out tanks just before they got behind cover with it, if you ever do get it and see a tank retreating, focus it down.

I'm currently keeping 1000 certs on each character just waiting for the new snipers, please no charge up sniper for VS, I'll just buy something else if we end up with that, unless I hear it's actually decent lol. Just figured I'd throw this in here in case someone else is wondering the same thing you were.
  14. Kedyn

You could always dump the certs into the Lightning. I have invested a lot in it because I enjoy busting it out to farm infantry. Spend the certs on the acquire time, the base Viper gun, max autorepair (I'd do this first) and you're good.
  15. IamDH

Damn you have a lot of stuff.

Buy resist. If you have resist buy NMG if you have that go buy flashlights!
  16. Pony Plot Lover

Buy flashlight for beamer, attach it and turn it on, and auraxium it. super fun times
  17. FieldMarshall

Get the Lasher. Not as good straight up, but fun to use.
    Same with the Lancer. Fun to use, but looks UP.
  18. SinerAthin

Decimator.

Decimator.

Decimator.

It's one of the best purchases that I've ever made. It's a flat out upgrade from your standard rocket launcher if you know how to aim and prefer to fight within 100 meters.
  19. Xeenos

Wait for the balance patch.
    • Up x 1
  20. starecrow

haha, yeah that would be my advice, too.

Also, 1000 certs doesn't cut it, imo - attachments make the gun.