Black Friday Sale! Get 30% Off Station Cash!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Dalt Wisney

If you guys in the U.S. all run to Walmart now... maybe Walmart payed for the Black Friday campaign? :cool:
  2. CharlesFckuingRamsey

Wait wait wait wait WAIT you stupid *****!

"Until cyber monday".....

THINK....we NEED to solve this within the next 20 hours.

Do i buy 30% off sc now? If i do, what if they do the 3x sc on cyber monday?

There is no way that they could do that right? I should buy my 30% off sc now right?

That would be sooooo unethical to do some kind of crazy cyber monday sale that completely makes every other sale look like ****.

Im scared....im really scared.
  3. SGT-Bilko

if I could thumbs down you, I totally would...

This sale = fail

I will buy SC again when yall want to sell it, until then I will keep all my activity out of game and wait for you to start caring about your clients again. Enjoy bad money logic, as if no one buys 30% off, and everyone buys x2, you just lost A LOT OF MONEY! So enjoy your fail sale, when you have a real sale, I will buy in.

But I guess when it is your cash cow, you really don't need to make more than you do....pathetic that such a following, such a player base is shown NO love.
    • Up x 1
  4. vsae

Guys, guys! Can I be little bit pessimistic?
    THe only possibility for the 2x sale event is christmass.
    The rest will be same 30% off or worse. Calm your nanites. 3x sale was just about two times and you expect them to do it all the time since?

P.S. Dont need any sc at all, im full of certs anyway
  5. Elsewhere

TL-DR Version - Quit throwing tantrums and wait and see what Monday brings - THEN moan all you want once the whole picture is revealed.

Longer version:
    While the 30% discount on SC does seem a trivial amount when compared to double and triple deals of the past, I am a little confused about the people throwing their toys out the pram and getting all hysterical because of it.

They have specifically mentioned Cyber Monday, so before shouting at the top of your lungs how disgusted you are about how SOE treat their customers, how about waiting until Monday to see what the overall deals are. Don't forget, if you want to buy (like me for example) a NS7 PDW, buying SC when it is on 2x is exactly the same as them dropping the item price from 700SC to 350SC. (and if you bought that NS7 with your "mere" 30% SC discount, it works out more than 2x in the end)

Personally, I have been waiting a good few months for a double SC deal, so was disappointed to see 30% but will reserve judgement on things until Monday comes and goes.
  6. SGT-Bilko

So...you do not buy SC, but you feel the need to involve yourself in an SC oriented conversation and topic?
  7. SGT-Bilko

If you
    If you expect them to sell 30% off and then 2x - 3x off days later, you are off your rocker my friend. Monday is likely some useless in game sale or another bundle that will anger more players than satisfy. Not worth the pixels used to advertise it.
  8. vsae

I just shared my opinion, however pessimistic it is.
    Why? Do you think I'm not allowed to post here because I cancelled membership and no longer buy any SC? I think you're largely mistaken.
  9. SGT-Bilko

This topic entirely pertains to SC, it is an SC oriented thread....30%off SC - key point SC
  10. Elsewhere

I might be off my rocker, but my point was, I would rather judge something on the facts when they become available, rather than speculating what might happen in the future (or on Monday in this case)

My guess is that Monday will bring something like 25-33% off the purchase price of selected items in the store. So, a gun bought at a 30% discount paid for with 30% discounted SC would still be equal to or maybe even better than a straight 2x SC purchase.

Like I said, lets all wait and see before getting too bent out of shape.
  11. SGT-Bilko

My guess is, if no 2x, me no buy in.

You may have the best graphics, and overall gameplay, and LOTS of my money. But the switch to another game is as simple as point, and click.
    • Up x 2
  12. Mbui

The discount does not apply to game cards. I just used one of the sc cards I got from Gamestop last week (when they had the $5 discount sale), and it gave me 1500 sc.
  13. Olymprix

Apparently you folks think SOE is doing this sale just to insult you. Anyways, since SOE is a online company, Cyber Monday is something to anticipate. Also, if they don't do a 3x sale for Christmas, SOE is going to have disgruntled gamers from all their games on their hands.
  14. Yanko54

It's kind of a gamble, isn't it?

What was Cyber Monday last year like?
  15. Schwak

Why does SOE hate us so much? They never listen to our complaints on the forums, they half *ss updates, they tease us and then change their plans. It's almost like they have no idea what they are doing. It's too bad Valve or any other successful company didn't make Planetside 2, it might actually be worth playing. I guess they are lucky I have nothing better to do lol.
    • Up x 1
  16. Inf1nite

Just saying but if you look underneath the 30% part in yellow font it says "Plus, don't forget to login to participating SOE games throughout the weekend for more deals and fun!" So far I think that means a decent amount of stuff in-game will be cheaper.
    • Up x 1
  17. John_Aitc

My guess is that Christmas will be 50% off SC.

Today is a good deal. I already bought my SC. Thank you SOE!
  18. Klagmire

If you redeem a GameStop code on black Friday you get a NS- commissioner pistol worth 2000 SC and 30 percent more SC for 15 for a total of a 2000 SC pistol and 1950 SC = 3950 worth of SC for 15 dollars. Only black friday though. So if you wanted a Commisioner pistol anyway, you get at more than double SC.
  19. Mbui

I do not know about the pistol part of your assertion, since I already have a Commish; but the additional SC part is BS. I redeemed a $15 game card and got 1500 station cash, today (black fri)
  20. Klagmire

did you spend it? did you get 30% off the weapon or cammo whatever purchase?