Buff ZOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Saool, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saool

Are you? How sweet.

Guess they are hacking too eh?
  2. Saool

At Zanu archives. I have ZOE 1. No flac armor as I run with nano regen. I was on full health. It was point blank. Boom. Dead.

I was as surprised as apparently you are. After not so much losing, but losing in under 5 seconds against the second NC MAX I felt the need to laugh out loud at the nerf ZOE crowd.
  3. Saool

Checked that on the kill report right away (as I was so surprised) only him.
  4. Hoki

I still say NC maxes are more situationally OP than ZOE.

ZOE is just more generically OP.

Fractures are OP against vehicles, but for some reason its primarily infantry complaining about getting killed by them... I'll never understand it.
    • Up x 1
  5. GhostAvatar

How did it go against the lockdown MAX?
  6. Ganelon

What lockdown MAX? Never see them.
    • Up x 3
  7. GhostAvatar

Thanks for making my point. They sit here complaining about their toys not being good enough, I just laugh at how pathetic ours are in comparison.
    • Up x 1
  8. Roll Fizzlebeef

Vehicles AND other MAXes.
  9. BoomBoom4You

zoe max is OP
  10. Axehilt

I thought someone had run tests proving conclusively that NC AI MAXes kill other MAXes far slower than the other way around. Certainly it feels that way. It's a subtle but important shortcoming of NC MAXes, since unlike TR/VS you really get shut down when another MAX appears.

Honestly they need to fix it and give all AI MAXes identical TTK against other MAXes. Ideally while also slightly reducing the TTK of AI MAX weapons against other MAXes. They should all be weak against MAXes, like NC's weapons are, so that AV MAXes are a reliable counter to them.

Although really if the OP lost as ZOE + Dual Comet against an NC AI MAX in a straight up fight, the above changes aren't going to change things much for the OP. Focus on landing shots accurately: ZOE+Comet already has a considerably lower TTK against that NC MAX than he has against you.
  11. Saool

I landed two hits. One of each arm. Then I was dead. Did not even have time to reload. Please, do educate me on what you would have done?
  12. Axehilt

Again I'm pretty sure your TTK against him is noticeably shorter than his TTK against you. I can't help you if you miss shorts or have pre-existing damage, or don't back away (NC MAX shotguns do even worse anti-MAX damage with even small amounts of additional distance.) But if you play the fight right I'm pretty sure you have a big advantage over him.
  13. isilyan

Just admit that SOE made a mistake not to give VS Max Jumpjets instead:rolleyes:
    And btw why are you in a Mossie all the time nowo_O
  14. EndOurSuffering

Buff ZOE? Have fun fighting other VS, because that's the only people that would still be playing...
    • Up x 1
  15. GoogleIntern2013

well DashRender IS a Man who loves the little girls show Mylittlepony and plays as an OP NC max 24/7 so...like he said -"deal with it"
  16. GhostAvatar

Switch one mobility issue for another. This is the thing SOE, doesn't realise how powerful mobility actually is (just look at Harassers taking down MBTs 1v1).

And I am learning to fly. Especially now that I am getting more than 20FPS, I can actually dogfight to some degree. Besides, its fun to play with OP toys instead of doing the infantry grind all the time.
  17. IamDH

Still waiting for the moment they add a "C4 goes here" sign on the MAX's back
  18. Mhak

Unless he was landing every hit against you with dual grinders with extended mags and slug ammo at 20m while you were in ZOE, there is absolutely no way the scenario you described could happen. Unless *maybe* he was using falcons and got like 6 direct hits in on you during this short time frame you described, which is extremely unlikely if you had ZOE on considering how hard it is to hit any moving target with falcons.

Calling shenanigans, sorry, too hard to believe.
    • Up x 3
  19. faykid

and i'm just sitting here waiting for ZOE nerf
    because it will release 2k+ certs i will not put into it once they refund
    i almost maxed out the Charge, and i can't wash all that additional NC and TR blood off my claws!
    WE ARE YOUR ONLY SALVATION!
  20. faykid

yes we can!
    been there. died thus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.