Server Downtime for Hotfix November 21, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 20, 2013.

1. McTeabag

Please look into the bad performance on the European servers, since 2 weeks weird things are happening.

There is a terrible lag issue where you get a (0,5 sec?) delay at entering vehicles, repairing, using terminals etc which is very annoying. FPS seems to be ok though. No complaints there.

Edit: This is still happening after the update
  2. Wadziu

The hotfix unfortunetly didn't fix those render freezes and crashes, at least for me...
  3. AllEyesOn

You really have a talent to "fix" bugs (=> inventing more bugs than there were before) over fixing problems that are not second-rate.
  4. MrQuadro

Bug with healing, repairing, reviving still exist.
  5. Plaguestarter

Hey SOE, did you fix ANYTHING with this patch? The game still freezes, some guys (not me) still have serious lags I had yesterday, the anniversary camos still dont unlock for all chars (not me, just read this from at least 3 guys). Oh wait, you probably fixed that amp staion... well I dont know that, haven't been there yet, but still, If you dont REALLY 100% sure you fixed something, DONT TELL YOU DID!

Or wait.. did you 'fix' those on ALL servers?
  6. Doc Jim

Horrible lag on Woodman (EU) STOP
    Game unplayable STOP
    Please Fix STOP
  7. Artoss

Game crashes for me, after big patch had to reinstall game and it was fixed but now after today's hotfix it started crashing again. EU Ceres
  8. darkstarzx2

Alright, I have not actually played the game today, so I have nothing to say about crashes or anything.

But Christ, people, when are you going to learn that the "stuck at 96%" and "stuck logging in" errors happens EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY UPDATE. And ya know why that is? BECAUSE 3000 OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET IN THAT SAME SERVER. It's called waiting patiently for the # of logins to calm down. The server can only handle so much at once, so just wait about 30 min after the update for everything to calm down, and you should be just fine.
    • Up x 1
  9. JackD

I do have even more crashed now.
  10. Ture

Yep, still having crashes, but now alt+tab to windows and then back to game unfreezes the game usually.
  11. Brainwayne

for me "alt+tab" is the the main reason for crash
  12. travbrad

Has it been 30mins yet? I'm still stuck at 96%
  13. Frostbitten

Quality assurance team should get "one behind the ear" for this kind of constant game-breaking stuff.
  14. Mrhouse

No use getting upset about it, I'm just glad they're trying.
  15. James Lyon

my experience after the Hot fix.
    go to hop on for 15 min before work while my partner puts on her make up and get a crash at 96% then reload and spent 15 min at loginside 2, I know your working on thing but I just spent money on this game sort it out please.
  16. TherealScrable

This hotbreak just broke my game again. Since PU1 my game keeps loading and loading at 96% in the loading screen. I could fix it by reinstalling the COMPLETE game. But now after this "hotfix", it happened again. Fix it goddamn.
    I'm not willing to wait about 3 hours, just to play this game, everytime an update gets released....
    It just broke my game.

I think everyone will understand why I am upset about this...
  17. SLIME0

First of all I really love this game! Best I have ever played and thank you for all the hard work
    and hours you are putting into it.

Now it is Nov. 21, 2013 @ 4:00 pm EST... I am unable to login to the game, Keeps saying there is an error. I have not experienced this until this last fix. Is there work going on or is this an error in the game?
  18. Caudill

I can't load beyond 96%. Somebody broke something.
  19. Ohforsake

As much as i like SOE trying to cater to the players, a simple update on the status would be a nice thing.

Stuck at 96% loading screen too. (21:20 CEST)
  20. Intothekeep

Sorry don't know to delet commet comments >.<