Server Downtime for Hotfix November 21, 2013 6AM PDT (3PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Downtime Start: 6 AM PST
    Downtime ETA: 90 minutes

Patch Notes:
    • Client crash fixes
    • Client rendering hang fix
    • Adjustments to shadow quality – added ultra setting
    • Freyr should be capturable again
    • Platoon waypoints should not be reset after switching classes
    • Addressed an issue where friendly warpgates could be collidable
    • Fixed a step in the VS tutorial where tanks wouldn't spawn consistently
    • Camos in Anniversary Bundle are now account wide (retroactively fixes issue also)
    • Up x 27
  2. WarmasterRaptor

That Freyr Amp Station played against us tonight! Glad to hear a hotfix about it :)
    • Up x 4
  3. DJPenguin

Thank you purple community girl.
    • Up x 11
  4. Camycamera

client crash fix?

I CAN NOW ACTIVATE MY 100% XP BOOST DURING THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND WITHOUT FEARING THE CRASHES
    • Up x 1
  5. pmurgs

Luperza, please get someone at SOE to start looking into the server lag on the EU servers for the past two and a half weeks. These small fixes pale in comparison to how game breaking the lag is with people teleporting around for many players.
    • Up x 8
  6. HAYMAKER

Yesterday noticed a TR Gal, but with VS colors and decals.
  7. VSDerp

thank you maggie ! derp love!
  8. nist

Is there any chance of the mouse response issue being fixed?. Currently, players have to relearn all the the distance vs self/enemy movement compensation relationships when hipfiring to adjust for uneven ground, enemies changing direction and so forth.
  9. Bam58Bam

I've not seen any hot fixes for crashing to desktop for no apparent reason or the game to freeze during loading at 96%.
    But we sure can waste more station cash or certs on crap that does nothing for game play. Loyalty with this game is beginning
    to be questionable. I know there are more players out there that have the same problems with this game. I also think this is why the player base is dropping. Sorry for the rant but I've had just about enough of the problems.
    • Up x 1
  10. Traceback

My scythe just crashed into my own warpgate so I'm not sure that got fully fixed...
    • Up x 1
  11. Kaesarr

I hope this address the problem with EU SERVERS.

IF not check PROSIEBEN servers in Amsterdam or do whatever you can.

Otherwise this game will be USA only, europeans will ragequit in 10 days.
    • Up x 3
  12. Adeon

I hope, healing and repairing will work properly again?
    • Up x 1
  13. SashsaACIII

I hope, healing and repairing will work properly again? *пока ремонта серверов неболо.
    [IMG]
    double XP 100% Где они :(:(:rolleyes: . *Время 13:26 MSK 21 ноября.
    Downtime Start: 6 am *Утра

Точное время: Нью-Йорк (Штат Нью-Йорк) — 04:36 AM
  14. Vanguard 2

i am reading this because my game crashed while loading and i cant get back on it. I HAVE SO MANY GLITCHES. i probably have about 30 glitches a week
    • Up x 1
  15. pascalli

Thank You! On Waterson last night we had an epic battle to get to the point only to find it not working. We nicknamed it the healthcare.gov base.
    • Up x 3
  16. Jump Jets

Hmmmm, Maybe you need to actually read the post before commenting on it.
    • Client crash fixes
    • Client rendering hang fix
    If you mean you haven't seen them in game yet that's because it hasn't happened yet.
  17. Galaxias

People demanding improvements so their crap PC or Mac will play PS2. I have tested a lot of the servers from this game. Not much difference from one to the other. Maybe before you point fingers at bad programing you should look in the mirror for playing with cheap or outdated equipment.
  18. SashsaACIII

Время простоя сервера 17:45 (Вечерние) MSK *run off
    Server Downtime Time 17:45 (Вечерние) MSK *run off

ON Servera 20:45 (Вечерние) MSK .
  19. dariansniper

Aha, do u have nothing better to do? Fix the *** CAMO FAIL ON NC!!!!!
  20. HappyT

I've seen people with top PC run this game like a slug with numerous problems. Your tests mean nothing without proper equipment for testing. On the plus side there's network issues with servers that causes insane lags for people so before you start pointing fingers at customers you should maybe do proper testing with different kinds of PCs.
    • Up x 3