What's your 'nope'?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpaceKing, Nov 16, 2013.

1. MrMurdok

48+ VS in a Bio Lab, see more than 5 [DORA] tags.

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
    • Up x 1
  2. MaCritz

I actually looked for the 'DORA outfit' via google..

This is what I found..

[IMG]

And I'm like, this is not right..
    • Up x 5
  3. The Shermanator

48+ in a biolab is a nope for me outright; that's about the critical mass where the biolab turns into a biofarm.
  4. R3dBeaver

enemy MAX or main battle tank and i dont have a stick of C4.

that's about it.

other than that, i'll give it a shot.
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

I'll kill anything, or die trying. Must be too stupid to quit.
    • Up x 4
  6. Goretzu

A whole 0.3 seconds less so at 0-5m from 5m+ the NC AI MAX has a slower TTK.
    • Up x 2
  7. MasonSTL

OP's mom.

NOPE!
    • Up x 3
  8. Consumer

I'm glad this point is finally getting internalized across these boards. Shotguns have a tough time finding a place since they can't be niche without being too powerful but if they're balanced in their specialized range, they're almost certainly useless outside of it. Which only makes it interesting when only a particular sect of players are allowed to use it and others disallowed from using them rather than a willful choice based on the circumstances, that is, for the MAX.

But on topic: probably any MAX, but especially a TR or VS MAX, as much as I'd run from a couple AA turrets when I'm flying in an ESF. Get to somewhere safe, make sure I have the gear appropriate for the job, and go back to kill them or die trying.
  9. Sen7rygun

Vanguards. If its running 2/2 with an enforcer and its all certed up its like throwing a shopping trolley at the death star.
    • Up x 3
  10. Bloodmyth

No no no lol, that's such a big "save me" button, may your scope steam up for 100 years for suggesting such a thing haha!!
    • Up x 1
  11. Bape

ZOE = PRESS REDEPLOY and SAY NOPE
    • Up x 1
  12. Makora

woodman vanu.

There is no organization, just zerging. Whoever is on woodman as vanu, think what you like but everyone hates you. Everyone but you and those damn flavor-of-the-month pillow huggers hates you with a passion. You are not fun to fight against. In fact, my theory is that you win so many alerts because both TR and NC go "screw this, i want to have fun, lets go fight the NC/TR instead."

You are not feared, you are despised.
    • Up x 1
  13. raw

I still ragespawn burster if I see one. The hatred has rotten into the core and is eternal.

Also, Scat Maxes:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Kitakami

I'm stubborn, so if I can put up a fight, I will. However, if I'm in a Lightning, Harrasser, Sunderer, and I hear a Vulcan Harrasser, I leave the area.
  15. NinjaTurtle

MAX units are what I most dislike engaging. I don't however run away, I attack and die all the time instead of running. I might back off to re engage from a different angle but I don't hightail it out of there

Any damage I can do means someone else will hopefully have an easier time taking them down
  16. Saool

Mossies.

Unless I'm in a dual scatter max. Then I can't get enough of em.
  17. Chipay

Pandora-project.net

:)
    • Up x 1
  18. eldarfalcongravtank

dealing with vulcan harasser as a tank... nope!
    dealing with 2/2 vanguard with shield... NOPE!
    dealing with marauder harasser as infantry... lol NOPE!
    dealing with striker/lockon crews as a vehicle without smoke... HELLNOPE!
    seeing enemy ESFs in the distance as Lib pilot... HAHAHA..NOPE!
  19. FocusLight

This. I fear no single infantry in this game, but I won't mess with MAX'es in general unless I'm HA with dumb-fire, and I won't engage ZOE *EVER* unless he has spotted me and I have to. As for vehicles, I'm only ever careful around them, I work to avoid them only if I don't have any options for dealing with them.
  20. pnkdth

Ah, a ZOE nerf thread in disguise. Well played, your forumside fu is strong.
    • Up x 1