Miller unplayable during alerts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tuxtard, Sep 13, 2013.

1. PastalavistaBB

It was probably the best server at some point...
  2. Redzy

It's almost as bad as US east servers in terms of balance. Community is fine though and the guy is trolling.
  3. PastalavistaBB

Nerf the Forum Trolls! :eek:
  4. Pikachu

Must be boring for the terrans to have such advantage all the time, not much resistance. Even on Ceres TR seems to have too much freetime.
  5. Nexium

This problem has nothing to do with Miller. The truth is that TR performance on Miller is in line with TR's performance in general across all servers and their population advantage which has held steady for an extended period of time.
    • Up x 1
  6. Calador

With this TR Zerg catering events they are one step closer letting the game die (at least for me).
    • Up x 1
  7. Brusilov

Faction loyalty should be enforced!
  8. Goretzu

It was fairly competative on release.
  9. Botji

Throwing it out there that im also planning on canceling my 6 month subscription, going to milk it for what its worth but cancel it before the renewal. Alarms and reminders are already set so I dont forget about it.

VS main on Miller, I could sort of stand always being zerged by TR because it was a little chance that you could fight back but mostly because sometimes the pops are even and when they are not NC is usually around the same % as VS so its kinda fun playing with them instead.

Thing is, SOE just spat in our faces with this event. It clearly shows how little they know about the community and/or how little they care for the community. Before it just was TR being the clear "flavor of the past half year" so people flood to them for their shinies, I could still hope that SOE would fix a lot of it and thats why I have both stuck around and continued to subscribe to show my support for the future development but you know what?

It was stupid of me to ever have any faith in SOE.
    They spat in my face, then when im standing there with my mouth open in shock why they would do that, they proceded to take a piss too.

My only way of showing that I dont like it is to not give them my money. Anyone not stopping their subs just gives them the message that yeah, perhaps they should do #2 too while they are at it?
  10. Phrygen

US east servers have improved a lot since school started. Waterson TR and Mattherson VS apparently had a larger percentage of people in school.
  11. Rene Korda

That is simply not true. On Woodman VS still wins most prime time alerts (used to win literally all of them for months), on Connery and Mattherson the VS are leading even in the WDS (which probably implies pop imbalance in their favor since TR currently have the best warpgates for territory control) and the same is true of Ceres NC. There might be a slight imbalance in faction attractiveness (whatever it is) towards TR, which messes up the servers where they already dominate, like Miller, but the problem is nowhere near as acute as you portray it.
  12. Goretzu

Well at the moment you'd have to say it could be quantified as; ~30% - ~30% - ~40%.
  13. EvilJollyT

TR had 43% when I checked a minute ago. Then I logged after fully 150 TR zerged 20 NC out of Sungrey during the Amp Station alert.

Can we just all accept that Miller has been won by the TR and shut it down?
  14. Bluedragon

And you know why is it like this today? Cos before that there was an alert for techplants and till the last 20 or so minutes nc had pop advantage and they still manage to lose, not even a draw. My guess that after this a lot of people just left the game. It is not always the problem in 4th faction but also in people just logging off. Some times vs have equal pop with tr or even slightly higher and they preform much much better then nc.
    Sure we won, you just don't even try.
  15. IronWarrior

Best thing I ever seen a NC player say, other then we all agreeing that ZOE max is super OP'ed lol :p
  16. EvilJollyT

I'm not disputing any of this. In fact I've said as much numerous times on these boards. I fully agree with your observations and I have labelled the NC an embarassment several times already.

That doesn't change the fact that Miller is terminally sick. It's on death row. Far to often it is far too little fun for both the VS and NC as well as many of the TR who have enough vision to see what is happening. Sadly there are still a HUGE number of moronic TR with a "QQ" attitude that fail to see the damage they are doing to the server.

Just switch it off and merge it with another server(s) to realign the pops already. It is haemorrhaging players badly.
    • Up x 1
  17. NikkoJT

Miller, ten minutes ago.
    [IMG]
    "Miller is fine, nothing wrong with it"
  18. phreec

Dear blog.

For the first time in 5 days I logged onto Planetside 2 and logged out 5 minutes later. Over 40% TR worldpop just isn't fun so I'm now playing Wasteland in ArmA 3 instead.

Seriously, this population **** is getting gamebreaking.
  19. EvilJollyT

I call BS! You didn't show the VR Training pops. There's probably thousands of NC and VS in there!! (probably having more fun too)
    • Up x 2
  20. Bluedragon

Well, there are some morons, everyone have them, it is not a faction trait. But if a merge will save Miller, then i am all for it. Alerts are not fun anymore without any opposition, it would be better without them imho, but then there is no purpose in this game. I just hope that Miller will live through this so called optimization. It was far too long without any innovations in game-play.