[VS] Xen of Onslaught

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dullard, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Total_Overkill

So long as he wipes the battery port regularly, it shouldnt be much of a problem...
    • Up x 1
  2. ({x})Kyoji

3. Thuggernauttt

Xen of Who?

yeah

what I thought

- Thug
  4. ({x})Kyoji

5. PolishHamm3r

So I just sign up at your fourms and fill out an application?

Are their any requirements other then the teamspeak? Like equipment or times I have to be on?
  6. Total_Overkill

There are "requirements" that are listed, but they concern things like "Not playing other characters in other clans on the same server" etc etc. No requirements for equipment load outs, and your time is your own.
  7. ({x})Kyoji

You will be expected to have things like AMS on your sunderer though.
  8. ZombieHunter

I just filled out an app. Hoping to get accepted!
  9. ({x})Kyoji

lol. Got to love the NC.
  10. Maer

Pumping so hard.
  11. ({x})Kyoji

Two training sessions set for tonight and SL training for Saturday ~ reminder.
  12. Ash87

Awesome fight last night on Esamir, XOO :)
  13. Posse

I got tired of hitting the redeploy button to switch back and forth between Andvari and Mani Bio Lab hehe.
    • Up x 1
  14. ({x})Kyoji

Your squad caused me so many headaches until we had to redeploy to reinforce another point. Was a good fight.
  15. Shanther

16. Monkeydmomo

Let me clear this up for you xoo guys, this is Moises btw, after I had cleared everything in between the spawn room and B point which a max an engie and a medic. I ran into the spawn room with two bars of hp, luckily a medic was near the entrance to heal. As soon as I stepped in I only caught a glimpse of one of my guys in bravo standing in front of an industry terminal before I got lit up with c4 together with him by Skody. Once I was ressed by another pub I proceeded to retaliate, upon death he has the audacity of saying, "Zaps sucks!" I of course told him not to **** with zaps. We then continued via pms where he admitted to be tking people with c4 just because they were sitting in spawn room. There's two things wrong here, first he's tking people, secondly by coincidence it's a zaps member he's doing it to? I got caught by the explosion because I ran in at the same time he clicked that remote control. He also admitted that he could care less if his officers found out or not.

P.S I hope you guys don't mind me putting you guys on blast, I mean it's not like xoo stains other's threads.
  17. Shanther

I don't mind, but I want to point out something extremely important in what you just said. The last sentence of your first paragraph. Skody shouldn't have been C4ing people in such a way, that being said though, and this applies to any outfit really, if that is going on, just tell the officers of said outfit. Instead you guys decided to start TKing Total and a couple other random XoO members who just joined us over and over. Killing Skody once as revenge is one thing, I don't like it but I can swollow that one.
    I jokingly say now and then I feel like TKing you guys but I am kidding and don't do it because we are both VS and that isn't the kind of player I am. That being said though, I have said a few times for people to not TK you guys or other outfits for that matter.
    Like I said instead of acting like children about the entire thing, just tell an officer and let us deal with it because TKing like that isn't something XoO stands for and doesn't like to be associated with.

Look I have no issue with ZAPS and I actually enjoy fighting along side you guys, I really do. But I take issue with how often you guys try to bad mouth us, more often then not it is completely out of the blue and uncalled for. I would love to have a good relationship with you guys, but you guys just keep trying to talk crap about us for no reason, and it isn';t even done in good natured fun.
  18. Monkeydmomo

We don't forget so easily what your xoo peons did to some of your ex members and to several of our threads. If you want to seek peace then do me the favor of tightening the leach and applying muzzles on your guys because they're picking a fight with the wrong dog.
  19. Shanther

On more the one occasion we have told them to stop. Short of removing people, sometimes it is easier said then done, if they simply don't want to listen. It is always an on going thing. But as I said, the random crap talk is what gets them going. I know some people in XoO have asked you guys to stop only to be told basically to piss off. This is one of those things that goes both ways.
  20. Monkeydmomo

I'm not an office, but I will sit down with the guy's and have a talk regarding the on ending hatred cycle we're bringing upon our selves. Sooner or later both of our outfits will be reprimanded by a greater power (SOE) from this forum and perhaps the game itself.