World Domination Series

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Botji

And several more posts like this.
    I just cant stress how true these are, I mainly play VS on Miller and its hard but I manage to find some fun with NC and on the off hours when the gigantic TR population and most of the faction hoppers have gone to bed. Alerts later at night can actually be kind of even but if this **** goes through and TR, as expected, grows into a 24/7 overpop zerg... I dont think I will be playing anymore, who knows if I will bother to come back in a months time?

This is probably the biggest threath to PS2 ever, and its some bright idea from SOE themselves?!
    Holy crap. Layoffs missed a few that clearly should have gone.
  2. Grossalaud

"Rewards:
    - Each week, the players who participated in the competition on the winning faction will attain: 3 Day Experience Boosts"
    So each week the overpopulated faction is gonne get an xp bonus .. What a nice idea.. :mad:
    Come on.. FIX the unbalance first and then event like this are gonna be fun for everyone..
  3. Eugenitor

I'm not sure what's worse, that they didn't even think of population issues before they started this, or that it's presumably started and we've heard absolutely jack from them about it.
  4. Awote

Did it started now?
  5. Sovereign533

6. TheBlindFreak

Oh God, this is going to be a train wreck.
  7. Eugenitor

Going to be? It's already in full swing. The modern bullet train hit the freight train at maximum speed, sending composite plastic and wrought iron together in a twisted, burning mass. Three cars full of Jaeger are on fire, the passengers were torn apart, and there are a whole lot of ghosts haunting the wreckage even now.
  8. TheBlindFreak

:(

At least Mattherson fluxes between TR's overpop and VS's overpop. NC might possibly keep up. Maybe.