Waterson NC: NC Command meeting 9/13 8PM EST

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Badname707

Hey all, this is DVS DanieltheBrewer here calling all NC outfits on Waterson to join us this coming friday for a quick meeting regarding a revived NC Command. Thus far only PHX, PXP, BLUE, and DVS have confirmed that they will be making a presence there, but all NC outfits are welcome to provide some input.

If you are at all interested in a stronger NC, post a confirmation on the NCC website (PM me for a link, if you need one) that you or someone from your outfit will be there. No confirmation is needed to participate, but if you don't, you will have to try to find me (DanieltheBrewer) some time before the meeting to get in. Though any topic is open for discussion, topics that are posted to the thread will be discussed first, in case the meeting starts to run too long.

If you have any questions, post below or send me a PM

Thanks
    DVS DanieltheBrewer
    • Up x 8
  2. Lampenfieber

Good Luck!
    • Up x 1
  3. Badname707

Thank you and spread the word
  4. ItsJustDash

Will talk to the guys from H4TZ and such :)
    • Up x 2
  5. Pokebreaker

Good to see that happening.
  6. ItsJustDash

Yeah something needs to be done. That Esimir Biolab Alert a few hours ago, shame on the forces that did not show up. Really does make me sick to my stomach to see the TR just overwhelm us due to the fact 4th faction and NC command just does not care for alerts.
  7. Scorchclaw

Yo yo set will be here, i sent you a message to get the link. Also great to see 1)mad tea party but 2)another brony in the game!
  8. Tommyp2006

Glad to hear you guys are trying to pull together! Would love to fight a more organized NC as a faction.
  9. Hunterion

Thank you for taking the initiative of putting the NC together again, I hope everything gets solved so we can kick some TR butts once more.

Please post the news and resolutions of the meeting here.
  10. Badname707

Just an update,

I have gotten personal confirmations from representatives of SET, PHX, and PXP that they will be in attendance, but only DVS, BLUE, and DREV have posted on the meeting thread on the NCC website. Having your rep leave a post there will make it much easier for me to track you all down for the meet, and it's also the only way to guarantee that we will have time to discuss your topic(s) of choice.
    All NC outfits are welcome to participate/observe large or small, just give me a heads up before the meeting time and I'll get you in. If you can't make the meeting but are interested in NC Command, we have a website set up where you can get in contact with other leaders and officers of the NC. Send me a PM with your in game character name and I'll direct you to it.
  11. DJPenguin

I'm my own 1 man outfit. I demand entrance. Delrith can vouch for me.
    • Up x 4
  12. Badname707

Bump to keep this thread above the BS.
  13. AuxiMoron

bumpity bump
  14. Jon Lee Pettimore

Friendly bump! Spread the word! I've put this up on Waterson's sub forum on PSU and will be following suit on Reddit! Woot! NC for life! Yeah buddy!!! Exclamation points!
    • Up x 1
  15. Badname707

Thanks again man, the more exposure the better. Still a few more outfits I'd like to hear from, but it looks like we're gonna end up with a decent turnout.
  16. gnometheft

Really stoked for this guys, props to all those participating/organizing waterson NC has needed this
  17. RHINO_Mk.II

Eleventh hour had its eleventh hour?
  18. DJPenguin

I had the irony planned from the very beginning.
  19. NinjaTurtle

Only thing I have to say.

Attack the TR, don't always try and take the easy fight. It has allowed TR to dominate alerts because whilst we are flirting with each other they can take the initiative

I say easy not because the VS are worse, I actually think the VS are better in terms of skill and organization compared to Waterson TR. I mean easier fight in terms of equal populations
  20. Badname707

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM bump