Connery server...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orpheus66, Sep 5, 2013.

1. EViLMinD

I choose TR because I've already done up an NC. Plus, Connery TR are not like the stacking 4th faction creeps on Waterson. I feel a tad less dirty when wrecking enemies with my op Vulcan and Marauder.

Nevertheless, your MAX better run indoors if you see my Harasser coming for it.
  2. NoctD

I used to play NC - Genuliosnery was how that went for me but I know exactly what you mean about the NC.

Now I play TR - and I just *facepalm* a lot. So many strategic errors... an easy Amerish alert where we could have the victory in a few minutes, and everyone's too busy playing Indarside. Then another alert pops up on Indar, and its bio-labs, but all the TR seem to be camping out/happily milking at Zurvan instead (no-mans land, surrounded by VS/NC). One time, they all drove by Geological Survey Camp, and just went straight to Nott Research which couldn't be capped (guys, you forgot about the lattice!).

And so many times, we just let a whole front fall cause everyone's far too busy elsewhere.

But there's no real hating ever of the other factions really... win or lose. I just go where the tide rolls, kill as many VS/NC without prejudice as I can, and call that a personal victory.

My hats to the Vanu on Connery - as far as alerts go, you guys really seem to have your heads screwed on properly!
  3. Jube

Sounds like you witnessed the world famous EXE "Drunk Division" at work. lol
    But hey take a shot every time somebody calls for it and you may miss a few key elements on the map too. lol
  4. Craeshen

Only problem I see here is voice chat every time we see a bio lab alert is filled with groan's effective cqc weapons and tr are limited to a very very few option meanwhile vanu have a lot of weapons that are good everywhere. And nc win indoor's period if it is a bio lab alert I usually look @ how many labs we currently own if we are not in the lead to start I don't even bother, because as tr you can beat on the defending force @ a bio lab for just about forever and get a whole lot of nowhere except trapped out on the landing pads or in the teleporter spawn rooms.
  5. NoctD

The landing pads are not a great option, but pull a Max, and head up to the spawn room works at times. If there's at least some engie/medic support you can just keep popping out for some kills and head back to safety. Though its sometimes more fun to just pull a Skyguard and sit outside shooting at the 3-way air battle (eg. Allatium).
  6. Necron

Connery does seem to have the most balanced server pops. Wasn't always that way, but after the server merger it has mostly evened out.
  7. Roll Fizzlebeef

Connery has MotivationalVanu

/thread