Baned for suspicion of cheating??????

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xxUNTOUCHABLExx, Sep 7, 2013.

1. xxUNTOUCHABLExx

I got an e-mail the other day saying that I my account is banned due to suspicion of cheating? Has this happened to anyone else? I tried putting a support ticket in but they closed down my support account and all my other related accounts. I just literally created this account just to use the forums. I was playing for only 2 weeks.... What the hell.... I would hardly consider this the stats of a hacker. https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428047126270166737......... SOE why did you ban me? You did this to me in Planetside 1 and you gave my account back, but now you've completely shut me out of the entire community. I can't even get you guys on the phone because your offices are always closed and no one is responding to my support tickets that I've put in under accounts that I've made just to get my main account back. What evidence do you guys have that shows me cheating? This is complete bullcrap I put money into this game and this is how I get treated? WOW!
  2. TheAppl3

Support ticket. This is a public tech support forum used primarily by other players. You need account support, not tech support. You're also not going to get an effective answer for a ban appeal in a public forum.

I realize you said they closed your support ticket accounts, but the only response you'll get here is "open a support ticket" and a quick thread lock. It's just not the place.

GL.
  3. xxUNTOUCHABLExx

Yeah I realize that, but I was wondering if other people have had the same issue.
  4. IamDH

Any programs that could possibly overlay/affect planetside?
  5. HellasVagabond

They don't ban people and say we did on SUSPICION of cheating so let's dismiss that from the get go.

That being said care to give us you name to check you out and see whether or not you did cheat ?
  6. Throzan

K/D ratio of 2.76? Totally the stats of a normal player...
  7. Braysen

37 percent accuracy with the T16, clearly not cheating
  8. daniel696

Playing only for two weeks and already is level 44, clearly not cheating.
    • Up x 1
  9. Sliced

Well, he could have multiple characters on one account.
    Cheat on one and have a legit character. When he gets asked for stats he will show hes legit character and keep the cheating one hidden.
    • Up x 2
  10. LieutenantHuge

You didn't know that you can't cheat while being a potential leader of an MLG outfit? Hilarious. Enjoy the ban.

Either way, if you weren't cheating and just farming, good ridence.
    from
    • Up x 1
  11. Kastrenzo

I beileved this guy was falsely accused until I saw that.

I suck at this game now, haven't played in a long time, but I used to have similar performance, even better, back in the day.
    But I certainly didn't get as good as I was less than a month into playing..
    • Up x 1
  12. HellasVagabond

The stats at first seem normal....However they are not....

For example on the 4th of September you had almost 100 KILLS and just 15 kills by enemies.....And all almost all of those kills where with infantry weapons.....

In any case that someone may not cheat from the beginning doesn't mean he can't at some point ;)
  13. Simferion

The stats alone cannot say so much. Anyway when I see those long streaks as Heavy Assault, I become suspicious.
    • Up x 1
  14. HellasVagabond

But why ? On the 4th alone he had an 9+/1 ratio :p
    • Up x 2
  15. RobotNinja

Wow BR44 in just two weeks huh? Wow.

Your KDR (2.76) doesn't mean anything. I've seen hackers caught and banned with low KDR, average KDR, above average KDR, ridiculous KDR and even negative KDR.

If your account was completely banned, I'd wager to guess that SOE doesn't suspect you cheated but believes that they confirmed it.

If you want to argue that you weren't cheating, that's fine but claiming that a KDR of nearly 3 means there is no way you could possibly have been cheating probably isn't the argument I'd go with personally.
    • Up x 1
  16. Rogueghost

Its an above average k/d, both my vs and nc alt have a similar ratio as pure infantry, and nothing that screams hacker.
    His username on the other hand...
  17. Kortan

37% accuracy on your Rhino out of 83k shots?
  18. ItsJustDash

I guess you were not untouchable?

• Up x 3
  19. Rhoryn

Lol @ the accuracy, SEEMS LEGIT BRO.

/thread
    • Up x 1
  20. Brainwayne

enjoy the ban :D