Is your character the same sex as you?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ironeddie, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DeadliestMoon

Well it's synonymous one way, but not the other. How's that?
  2. DeadliestMoon

3. HerpTheDerp

Remember when Extra Credits had credibility, good research, interesting topics, and a lector with a non-annoying voice?

Yeah, me neither.
  4. Gustavo M

Exactly.
    And thus, this is not a social related game or anything where you meet people and have a some sort of relationship IRL. So who gives a damn.
    My guess? Most people who cares about the character gender are either insecure and/or likes to roleplay a lot ingame.
  5. KatieCross

So you apparently see me as a male? xD Intresting...
  6. Chinchy

Well my character started out as a female but the PS2 gods knew she was a he at heart and changed her gender the 4th day into the live game xD
  7. ironeddie

Wow first ps2 transgender.
  8. Osskscosco

Reported for sexism!
    • Up x 1
  9. MasterDemoman

My TR and NC are both males, Vanu is female. (heuhueh, yeah spandex jokes)

But really the reason I choose females over males in games is because, in other games, I tend to have such better luck as female. (Yeah, I'm being serious) I remember the times I used to play Fallout NV and how I just couldn't play my male characters because (dat ***) I seemed to do so much better as a female.

Jokes aside, I'm completely serious when I say I'm luckier as females... As odd as that sounds. I suppose shooters could be excluded from the luck increasing, but I still have female characters in shooters that allow decent amounts of character creation. That's because I have the whole image of the BA female from my oblivion days, those were good times, man.
  10. Xasapis

From where I stand you could be a unicorn and it would amount to the same thing, ie, I don't correlate the gender of your avatar with the actual you.
  11. DuckSauce

Fascinating thread! No wait, the other thing.

12. UNSCSpartan051

I play male all the time, has to do with RP