Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. DaMann22

Going to start our Dawn Ops training soon. Should be fun

[IMG]
  2. r3su

If you're looking for fun, tactics and more spandex than you though possible, definitely give DAWN a shot. Their members have proven more than willing to hunt our guys down across a continent, just as we've derailed entire ops just to chase down theirs when we spot their tags.
  3. TheCraven

Definitely a great group, and I'm glad to be playing with them. Hopefully tonight I'll be free to join in on the Ops.
  4. DaMann22

Thanks r3spire and our newest recruit Craven.
  5. DaMann22

Well I hope the community night went well. Just got off work and according to some that attended it could have been much smoother.
  6. Rozin

Not first... must bump...
  7. DaMann22

Finally have the video editing software I desperately needed. I have the audio recording software I need to record dialog along with the music mp3 that I intend to use in the video montage section. All I need now are the shots for the video. This week is going to be dedicated to learning the ins-and-outs of the software and getting some other footage that could be cut into the montage.

Community night this Friday along with recruitment video shooting. And thanks rozin for the bump.

Maybe its time to be featured on FNO?
  8. Rozin

Woo Community Night! I can't wait!
  9. DaMann22

Ok my thought of "southern country ops" just got busted. No in game ops to have fun with. Maybe tomorrow night.
  10. Rozin

What starts with a "B" and rhymes with stump?
    • Up x 1
  11. Rozin

Bump. It's bump.
  12. DaMann22

Good night for some public ops. We had some good battles, including an awesome Vanu Archives battle. Should have more of those types of bases. I know the tree house on Hossin is going to be fun like it.
  13. DaMann22

I hate when teachers aren't there when they say they will be. Looks like I have to go back on campus tomorrow. Anyway no new recruits so far this week. Well sometimes we get no one and sometimes we get 10 in one day. Cannot wait for the outfit recruiting in game.
  14. Rozin

Come to the dark side, we have spandex and pewpew lazers!
  15. Rozin

We also have candy, but not the creepy kind.
  16. Qasar

Well then I'm out.
  17. Rozin

Hmm... if it means that much to you, I guess we can start stocking it. We mostly sell Milky Way though, because this outfit out of this world! Haha I crack myself up.
  18. DaMann22

I should give you a snickers cuz that made me laugh.
  19. Rozin

I should be awarded 100 Grand, a-thank-you. I'll be here all night, try the veal!
  20. Rozin

Community Night tonight and video shooting, should be fun!