[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. YamiNoTenshi

Needs moar bumper cars!
  2. Arch

Thanks for the support on Esamir this evening. We had a good fight at the Octagon and South Andvari, good to fight along side you guys again :)
  3. YamiNoTenshi

Our bumpers are growing lazy, Commissar Yami will have to look into this...
  4. YamiNoTenshi

5. MajorZbug

BECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUSE.
  6. thomask93

Damn you guys, you made me lose the internal competition of WASP when you defended Tawrich tech plant (10 seconds left :mad: )
    Though I do have to say awesome coordination there, you guys were flanking us from every direction.

Lets hope next time we meet with even odds :)
  7. PeaSum

U STEAL MY PILOT! #servesyouright #karma #hashtag
  8. YamiNoTenshi

I also stole your youth! Enjoy the golden age you old fart! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
  9. Emitz Devil

Dat BR100 Yami gg
  10. Dotz0r

its a myth, said by old people to scare young nc.
  11. MajorZbug

Tonight was a blast, need to do it moar ! Also, thanks for attending our b-day party :D
  12. PeaSum

Still got all them girls! My grey hair just made me even MORE handsome :p
  13. huller

Not nearly as handsome as Commissiars Huller and YamiNoTenshi
  14. YamiNoTenshi

Not even close :p
  15. Dotz0r

And they are the ugliest of BRTD!

(That is why they are commissars see? - so people will not falter, they will run towards the enemy then dare turn around to face the commissars and answer to their faces)
  16. MajorZbug

Always nice fighting alongside you guys. Massive zerg control for the last hour or so tonight, but we prevailed !
    • Up x 1
  17. Dotz0r

This is how i felt foot zerging with an entire platoon from regents rock garrison towards and past NS research all the way to peris with no infantry resources, against a bigger popped NC force counter pushing. Even has commissars! like our very own resident commissar's huller and yaminotenshi!!!

This is how i feel when i come across an enemy sundy bus by chance in my HE prowler.

For more similar over dramatic, over cinematic style combat join today! .

www.BRTD.net
    • Up x 3
  18. gudman591

Countering VS last moment massive pod dropping at the Old stockpile. F-ck yah.

I'd compliment Vanu though, they only kicked us out by using some brains and numbers.
  19. YamiNoTenshi

Join BRTD for a chance to find out just why it's Better to be Red Than Dead.
  20. Dotz0r

Because you would be dead instead if not red which is better?