Do you get much hostile trash talk in tells?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Bape

I get /tell every dam day mostly from VS because they cant accept they got their ***** handed to them by a NC and especially on my TR alt god I love using him. I love leaving my TR at low BR it just pisses players off when they die to a MCG BR 18 4 times straight lmao.
  2. Bape

lmao THAT X0LID guy /tell me too lol calling me a noob couse I killed him 5 times in a row with my TR lol. Also :eek: that a lot of /tell you got there lol. Do you guys have a twitch? I like watching elite players play.
  3. Masterofm

The only few times I've had someone trash talk me is from my own team.

Get out of my mossie to cap a base and a MBT blows up my mossie because it was "in his way" I respond with "was that really necessary?" I am then insulted and told that I'm a newb and I need to learn how to play the game.... yeah my mossie was in the road.... would have taken you 2 seconds to move around it.

Second time was I'm moving down a road when I hear the afterburners from a harasser. Suddenly my MBT is flipping end over end and lands upside down. I respond with "thanks a bunch mate for hitting me on the side and flipping me" and am then sworn at for three minutes straight.

Oddly enough it's never from running people over though.... and in a MBT I tend to run a lot of friendlies over.... then again I tend to kill a lot of enemy armor and infantry and I also always try to say I'm sorry so maybe they are O.K. with that....
  4. Excretus Maximus

I know I don't mind getting crushed if the person apologizes. If they run me over and keep going without a word I'll hunt them down and blow them up. Rudeness begets rudeness in my world.
  5. Masterofm

I had a guy do that because I accidentally ran over his flash once while he was on it. He then proceeded to blow up my MBT while we were making a crucial push into a base and sent a tell saying "now you know how it feels!" I just said "dude... really? Maybe you should just calm down.... you just took out the spear head of our advance" His response was basically "now were even a-hole. Don't kill me again or I will hunt you down and kill you as many times as possible."

Needless to say we lost that fight as their infantry was no longer held in check (HE rounds) and they swarmed us. The whole eye for an eye thing is so tedious. If someone is purposely killing me or firing on friendlies or purposely drop podding our tanks on a battle line I will report and try and kill them, but other then that mistakes happen. Friendly fire happens, but besides the occasional "hacker" I mainly get more crap from my faction then from an enemy. Hell.... like 10-15% of my deaths are from FF.
  6. Kirbs

I've got a few recently, weirdly enough with a mana turret. I think a lot of people don't know that magriders take extra damage at the back of their tank. He was raging about how I somehow have an "extra damage hack". Its not the first time he has sent me a message like that either.

I also got one as I was ducking back into the WG in a liberator, there was a mossie up ahead podding the ground in stationary orbit, I tank bustered him from behind expecting to to afterburn away or something and he didn't, and I ended up ramming him and he exploded. Apparently I was a "ramming noob idiot". He was probably correct.
  7. Astealoth

If someone from the opposite faction messages me they go direct to my ignore list, regardless of content. I have no interest in talk with the enemy. This is no war of ideologies for me. I have no interest in conquest of the enemy, no interest in peace any more. I seek to bring an eternity of hell on the subhuman NC and VS filth. It's a bloodthirsty quest for vengeance, the work is never done, the work will never be done.
  8. Caserion

Someone once called my suit and me a ****** after i killed him (commisar hat and patriot camo).

That's mean, you guys :(
  9. Ender

Yep, DasAnfall's Collective Stream Page. Cu4tro, Mpal, and I probably stream the most. I stream almost every night although often at stupidly late/early hours for the US. My sleep schedule is all sort's of f'd up hehe. ender31x is my twitch account
  10. Scudmungus

RESPOND WITH LOVE AND FORGIVENESS

It drives angry people nuts.

:D
    • Up x 4
  11. P4NJ

Some noob dropped a C4 in front of me while I was firing my MCG, lots of friendly idiots didn't realize that I was holding the mcg on the death screen... =(

Also random hate tells, probably because my name is short enough to type in quickly =P
  12. Spude

Yeah i get alot of thrash talk when im gunner of liberator and i see infantry without allymarkers and i fire 1 shell at them and TK 3x of allies.

Fix allymarkers :D
  13. ScottishRoss

Normally the Vanu get some /yells like "Stupid spandex warriors!", in which my outfit replies with "It feels like we're wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all."

Once we got a reply, "Stupid sexy Vanu!"
    • Up x 2
  14. Indigo Eclipse

Matterson NC send me the most trash talking hate tells, though there's a couple TR EXOC who can't seem to shut up and play the game. Generally using A2A missiles nets me the most tells. I wouldn't use them except A) I hate how the Scythe flies compared to Mossy/Reaver so can't dog-fight effectively and B) Generally outnumbered 3+ in the air because I avoid the VS zerg as much as possible. On the other hand, there's a few cool NC and TR I've had friendly conversations with over good shots or great dog-fights/tank battles.
  15. soeguud

Despite the amount of drivel I vomit out on /yell, surprisingly not. Only those EEMMM ELLLL GEEEE turds are the ones to look out for.
    • Up x 1
  16. lilleAllan

I respond with meekness and sad smilies
    • Up x 1
  17. IamDH

Someone once called me a condom head ahhaha
  18. Revarios

I actually never have gotten a single hostile /tell yet in my ps2 life yet and since i have played for more than a couple of months this leaves me to make some silly guesses.

A: i must be the nicest player ever to roam the fields of auraxis and my mere presence soothes otherwise angry spirits. <-------- i hardly think so

or the more acceptable

B: i simply am a very unremarkable player not worth of trying to harrass but if that is the case why is not even my own faction thrashtalking to me?

Ohh wise guru`s share yer wisdom why i am not deemed fit to be thrashtalked to!
  19. Morpholine

The only hostile tell I've received to-date was in response to me warning a guy that exploiting the spawn room shield splash wonkiness to kill people inside the room was a bannable offense.

I was just trying to give him a heads-up that his play time was possibly in jeopardy, but he didn't take it well.

Other than that, my tell exchanges with the enemy have all been fairly genial.
  20. Selerox

I've fired off a few fairly "colourful" tells, but those were all to people who'd TKed me in spectacularly stupid ways.