VS are the nicest people.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bill Hicks, Jul 30, 2013.

1. VSDerp

vanu on mattherson are the most friendliest people you will ever meet!!! TR well most of them just cry in chat alot not all doe. and NC well...............
  2. PLooschacK

Well, I wouldn't say that VS are any nicer than TR but there is just simply wrong in NC... I play every Empire quite evenly, having BR65 and 2x56 plus some low ranks on servers in different time zones to play at night and NC... Well, as much as I like NC (and I like it the most of the Three) it's sometimes a painful experience if I'm not with my Outfit ;) In both terms - of getting ammo \ heal or seeing what those guys are doin'. My favorite are Biolab fights with dozens of NC medics. Everybody is reviving each other (the only situation when you can be sure that you will get rez) and noone is shooting at the attackers xD Honestly, record it and play it on fast forward with Benny Hill music and voila...

And the funniest moment? I played TR LA and was roaming the rock next to Allatum Botany Wing which was crawling with VS Infiltrators. Eventaully I run out of ammo but found a shelf with and Infi and Engineer with AV turret. I stood behind him and asked for ammo on proxy and the dude dropped it xD He did not even turn to look at me, just left the turret, dropped the ammo next to him and moved back to fire his AV turret xD Very kind of him, for a moment I felt bad with the idea of killing him so I decided that the best I can do for him is not to humilate him with knife kill :)
  3. Koldorn

Have you ever tried putting just a little maple syrup in a molsen?

Go on, I'll wait.
  4. Ghosty11

Yeah that's the influx of new Vanu on Waterson. If you have on anything other than the default camo colors they tend to shoot to figure out if you are the enemy or not. I have been TK'ed or killed by the enemy as a direct result of friendly fire an increasing number of times since the period when Waterson Vanu became "preferred". It's all good though, they'll figure it out sooner or later.
  5. Linedan

I haven't seen that much different in playing all three factions on Mattherson and TR on Waterson...except that for some reason, as TR on Waterson, I've gotten killed eight or nine times by fellow TR while repairing a generator or turret. As in, we both run up, start repairing after a base cap, the other guy whips out his carbine and scrags me, then finishes the repair and moves on. What the hell? You're that desperate for 100 xp? I've never had that happen on Mattherson, ever, on any faction.

What I will say about the factions on Mattherson is that VS medics are very good. Most good outfits have medics that keep their people up (SMG has amazing dedicated medics), but even freelance VS medics are really on the ball about heals and revives and it doesn't seem to matter what outfit tag you do or don't have or what BR you are. I have no idea why that would be so different as opposed to TR and NC but it sure seems that way. The flipside is that our VS talk way more trash in /yell than the other two factions.
  6. Morpholine

Nah, overall Connery's got a good community, on all sides of the fence.
    • Up x 1
  7. SpetV

I haven't put any money into the game yet, I'm keeping them for another game that should come out this summer, so no, the only things I have on me are weapons. If they would be colorblind I would understand if they shoot a bit because they're not sure, but when you're 2m away from am ally and no enemyes around and you shoot him untill he's almost dead, then you're stupid and shouldn't play this game.
  8. PS2Freak

i had only bad impressions experience with vs... very unfriendly.. miller server
  9. BoomBoom4You

The NC like to TK.
  10. Erilis

:) I'm sure TR and NC are all just as nice. What server are you playing on?

This happened to me just the other day but with ground vehicles. I was driving a flash by two Mags and due to my crappy driving I grazed the last one I passed. This took away half my ATV's health but it was entirely my fault. The Mag driver said sorry though. :rolleyes:
  11. ValorousBob

Someone besides Roamcell does that? Honestly shocked.

[IMG]
  12. Erilis

Oh, I will tell this one story of what happened to me last night. I was riding shotgun in a harasser with a random VS, on our way to exiting the warpgate hex, when a VS in a flash started following behind us. Now, I'm new to the game and I've noticed that FF doesn't seem apply when around the warpgate spawn. Since I thought it was safe, I fired the harasser's canon at the guy behind us just for the hell of it... Of course killing him instantly. :oops: I felt so bad and yelled sorry to him. The driver of the harasser started driving backwards for a while, and eventually stopped and got out. He swiped his knife in the air in my direction. I wasn't sure what he was trying to indicate so I got out too. Suddenly the guy I had killed had driven up again in a flash, got out (me pressing V + 8 at this time) and shot me. They both got in the harasser and left. :confused:

lol, they were totally justified and I'm not even going to risk screwing around with FF anymore. Lesson learned.
  13. Ganelon

[IMG]

The best part is that he got kicked out of a zergfit that literally has no standards because he's a ****.

Disclaimer: my outfit is TR, but some members enjoy playing other factions as well, that's why the pic is a VS. FPS is due to AMD CPU.
  14. VoidMagic

Ancient Gamer Knowledge Drop:

D00CH3B@gz always loose
    when faced with organized
    well mannered and serious
    opposition.

Manner Up and win...
  15. StolenToast

It's cuz we all wanna get in each others' tights
    • Up x 1
  16. MorganM

VS on Waterson seem more team oriented and good sportsmen. I see far more trash talk coming from TR. Even TR trash talk when they are winning due to 3to1 odds. There's really no need to be a sore looser but to be a rude winner? ***** personified.
  17. Erilis

lol, your signature is awesome.
    • Up x 1
  18. DramaticExit

This seems entirely server dependant. The pervading attitude will be different from one server to the next, and one faction to the next. The server merges demonstrated this to me pretty well. I played on mnallory and was surprised by certain attitudes in some of the Ceres NC players when that changed.

Generally, the attitude between the NC guys on Ceres is relatively good... Perhaps not as well organised as it could be, but folks are generally polite, which makes the more pissy individuals stand out.

My experience of the Ceres TR folks is that they can be a little more cold, but without being outright rude... That's fine by me.

Miller TR folks seem to be a little more status-focused, with a degree of "I'm important and do not bother myself with those whose names I don't know" attutde to some of their actions... Still fun to play there though, and there are some awesome folks around.

But attitude will collectively alter from place to place. *Shrugs* Just how it is. You got good and bad everywhere.
  19. Ghosty11

Oh you found one of those guys. Yeah just TK them a few times until they figure it out.;)

They are on every server and faction btw, so there is no getting away from them.
  20. zedfonsie

Dem certs