[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. PeaSum

Totally a bump for my favorite TR outfit. <3
  2. YamiNoTenshi

Please don't bump me there, I'm sensitive :oops:
  3. Bvenged

BRTD
    Yami is a hamster and you all smell like elderberries.
  4. TobieBrave

That was a very gentle and polite insult my dear friend. Thank you for the bump! <3
  5. Bvenged

NP, all I ask for in return is you attempt to kick our arses in-game. :D
  6. dnaRIP

BRTD adds 3"
  7. dnaRIP

We love seeing WASP! Always a good fight to be had.
  8. huller

needs moar bumpseses, even when connection in this place is ****. yami, back to work. someone find me tasty, we need to bump this thread
  9. Justicia

Nice fight against our public platoon tonight. Even though some people weren't overly fond of our max crash, I found it very satisfying getting over half a platoon of newbies into max/engi/medic fight mode and follow me and the rest of the more experienced members through the tunnels on my orders. Sometimes you have to show new players some fun times and hopefully they'll stay.
  10. TobieBrave

Yeah WP there Justicia! Everything was calm then the radar showed a paintrain of red dots incoming, Thanks for a good fight!
  11. Chyper

Apology-bump for tk'ing one of your guys at jaegers crossing yesterday :( (Snowflake I think it was?). My not-paying-attention derp-moment of the week right there :confused:

Also, how is it that I never seem to see any BRTD guys on foot? You always seem to be in a Prowler or.... well, in a Prowler.
  12. Smeh

Reported strange things. 99 vs 100 times their aircraft bugged to AA damage. Near can fly other aircraft and they can be freely damaged, but if you see BRTD aircraft - alwyas you can say before starting shooting "Ahh... bugged outfit aircraft". I dont say "cheater, or exploiter". But really strange.
  13. YamiNoTenshi

I've seen it happen alot, not only to my own planes but many others as well, I've got no idea what causes it but it is not something you can do intentionally.
  14. Dotz0r

15. Dotz0r

A bump for a bump.....

bumpception.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Stop double posting >:O
  17. Dotz0r

best outfit evaaah.

also big epeen. An thats just me....:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  18. Dotz0r

BRTD , y u no help me bump.