Do you always kill your enemy?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KlyptoK, Jul 8, 2013.

1. KlyptoK

I've had a lot of times where I've blown up an enemy vehicle in the dried seabed of Northern Indar to find that the driver/pilot has bailed.

If a quick assessment shows that he is in fact not a serious threat, I just drive on.

/totally ignored

I would like to think that I am being merciful in allowing them to suffer in the scorching heat of the desert flats instead of being crushed by my tank treads. Remember, there is another person on the other end.

Do you always kill your enemy?
  2. DFDelta

Why shouldn't I?

If I leave him he just redeploys and is back in action just as fast as if I had killed him.
  3. KenDelta

While playing Infantry , Kill em all , unless they're an HA and i'm an SMG-infiltrator , or Maxes overall.
    While driving my beloved MBT Blow the vehicle up , if the guy was just farming for an hour over the battlefield , SEARCH AND DESTROY!! must get my extreme menece. if not cba with that 100xp.
    While piloting and ESF, kill everything on sight , unless it's deep into enemy territory , cba to look for the enemy pilot.
  4. KenDelta

Most people actually 'walk' to action :X THEY DUNNO WUT "DELETE" DOES.
  5. RoMoronik666

Yes I try to kill them.
  6. Raichu

You're a little flower girl of course I murder them in cold blood. I get out of my tank and knife them over and over again rubbing my balls in there face as I stab them endlessly
    • Up x 4
  7. Scatterblak

As an inf, no way. There are plenty of times when it's prudent to skip a shot for the sake of not giving yourself away or, most fun, if you've got a good spot hidden near the front of the zerg, I *never* kill medics. I do, however, give them plenty of time to keep reviving my victims. Sometimes they're good for 3 or 4 kills.
    • Up x 1
  8. LibertyRevolution

I let the other vehicle driver live is if was a close battle, my vehicle is on fire, and he chooses to not shoot at me when I hop out to repair.
  9. Terrex

I kill them all then I hit V then 6 each time.
  10. Astoral

If I can, yes. Because they were going to kill me
  11. ManualReplica

They are a threat, most dedicated engineers have mana anti vehicle turrets that they immediately try to use.
    Otherwise, if I stay in the area (or have other allied vehicles in the area) they may try to rush to us on foot and throw C4 or AT mines on us.
    • Up x 1
  12. smokemaker

Without mercy.
    And with extreme cruelty.
  13. Caserion

One time i stood on a hill when a enemy NC Heavy started attacking me, he hit me twice before i started shuffling and moving, all other 98 bullets missed.

First i wanted to shoot back, but i quickly noticed that after i found out where the bullets came from, that he couldn't hit me. He was trying really hard and after emptying his LMG he ran away as hard as he could.

I followed him till he got himself cornered in the mountains of Amerish, rather than shooting, he crouched, looked down and accepted his fate.

I felt sorry for the poor lad, not enabled to hit moving targets from 40 metres away, so i let him live. Going against the Terran code...

...Then he threw a rocket at me while i turned around to move away and from that moment, all NC will burn. Especially blue Heavies! :mad:
    • Up x 1
  14. Treasurer

Yes i always kill them. Every player is a threat. I know that because when i bail, its not to save my sorry behind, but to get close and c4 their tank into nanite nirvana.
    The only thing i do is when i see an engy repairing something without noticing me. I fire a warning shot, wait for them to draw their gun and give them a warriors death.
    • Up x 1
  15. treeHamster

Depends. If the player is doing something that will actually cause a problem, then yes. If it's just like some random sniper having some fun in a hard to get to place, I'll leave him alone because he earned some kills by taking the time to get to where he is.
    • Up x 1
  16. KlyptoK

Yeah but I get goofy people like that. Like I'm driving off into the distance and I look back to see him running after me with C4 100+ meters away. All I can think to myself is "dude, I'm going over to that ammo tower at the next base, which is easily another 500 meters. Good Luck though"
  17. HMR85

If your not NC you die. I don't give a @#% if it was a close fight or not... So that leaves them with one option. Join or die.

My mission in this game is to eradicate every Elmo loving and purple spandex wearing fairy in the game. I'll only stop once all of Auraxis fly's the Harvest Gold and Navy Blue of the New Conglomerate and only one faction remains.

There you have my response TR and VS scum.
  18. Crowne

Well... sometimes I like to just shoot right next to them a few times and make them dance.
  19. ironeddie

I've probably not killed enemy players who have bailed not because of mercy but because I've just missed them. I attempt to kill all enemies.
  20. DrunkenDoughnuts

I always try to kill them. So many times I've seen people kill vehicles, assume the pilot is dead, only to quickly find out said pilot is a LA and dumps C4 on them from above or an engy who puts a mine behind them.