ManualReplica
I breathe air for a living.
    1. There are no messages on ManualReplica's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

I breathe air for a living.
    Not much to tell and not much you should know about me on a personal level.

In terms of gaming this is what I'll let you in on,

I have a few years of first person shooter experience, I never really had a preference for any one thing or weapon in any game so I have always been a well rounded player, a jack of many trades.
    For the last two-three years I have been playing around a bit with ground vehicles, main battle tanks mostly with a buddy, Rinah.
    With him as the driver and me as the MG gunner he takes care of our survival, the driving around and the shooting while I spot targets for him, survey the area around us and give advice and commands on what to do next as well as repair our tank when damaged, kinda like a tank commander of sorts.
    It's a kind of mutual cooperation and teamwork that has worked out really well, and together we must have racked up thousands of kills and vehicle destroys over the years.

I've tried to team up with other players, and while they are nice and all they just don't have the same skillset as Rinah, when at his best he drives our tank like a legend and lands cannon shots like an eagle with a sniper rifle, no one else has even compared thus far. Neither friends nor enemies encountered.
    Then there are communication problems, some are too shy to speak up, others are obnoxious, or don't understand some of my commands (something as vague as "behind that hill" or "slightly to our right" which come off as perfectly clear for Rinah), more still don't feel comfortable with my skewed and mean sense of humor, it's always something.
    Perhaps I am just that lousy of a tank commander, being able to coordinate effectively with only one other player, but I tell you, that bugger Rinah is irreplaceable as a tanker.
    If you want something done with a tank, you fetch him, he just needs someone to tell him where the targets are at, where the AT infantry is hiding and not to drive into mines (roughly 5 times a day).
    And so he has been stuck with me and I have been forced to stick with him for any serious tanking.

And that is the story of how Equestria was made and why the NC are best.