[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Kracken

Biscuit is TR and like TR only thinks of zergin, our targer was your spawn generator; and if you kept wathcing he found out just like you all did that the crash was indeed successful as we took the lab when you all could not spawn! God fight though!
  2. EVILPIG

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. TotalBiscuit just lost track of the MCT as it drove onwards, not stopping. When he thought we died, we were pushing through the buildings and past control points en route to the Spawn Generator. You see a bit of our after math as some of our infantry is hanging back capping the points, but the bulk of our force smashed all the way to the Gen. He begins to comment about how their defense is dying out, not realizing we were holding it down the whole time.

You see more not quite understanding what is going on later as we leave to mount a counter offensive. At one point, he comments as we suicide, thinking it is a joke, but the NC lost our link to the base, so we suicided and respawned at A to take back West Highlands. We succeeded and we finished off the base. Not TB's fault for not knowing exactly what was going on, as he was just commenting on the eye in the sky camera.
    • Up x 1
  3. Octane

Max crash failed or NOT, but I do recall the base turning BLUE in the end.
    • Up x 2
  4. monster2

“I'm die hard TR and run with The Enclave, and I can assure anyone looking for an NC outfit that these guys are GREAT. Always fun fighting them, they field a TON of aircraft.
    Roger that.
    • Up x 1
  5. xWarMachine

666th is always fun to fight against, and depending on what server you guys hit for launch I am sure we will have many more epic encounters. The Enclave had 203 ppl on TS3 Monday, the only NC outfit that can provide a fight for us during ops is the 666th.

FYI there is a reason we always hit NC right now... its because the VS don't provide much of a fight. ;)
    • Up x 3
  6. Armored Gorilla

Everyone Get you applications in Before Saturday!! We have some fun things Planned!!!!
    • Up x 1
  7. Armored Gorilla

Thanks for the Civility. I know our two outfits aren't the best of friends lol But we don't even field 100 ppl yet haha DANG that a lot
    • Up x 2
  8. KhorneFlakes

Was that your guys' armor column that was sent to Quartz? a good 16-17 tanks or so?
  9. onwee

Well well, look who's playing damage control. I'm waiting for the bait and switch somewhere in here. Fake or not we moved to west 1 for competition and we go it. Keep it up, enclave.
  10. Armored Gorilla

Lol no!!! We were surprised also the Pugs actually formed up! Those smart buggers
  11. Armored Gorilla

I have to agree.... There's something going on. I can smell the Fish
  12. Seginus

They're evolving.
  13. Lowkey

Honestly, TotalBiscuit is plays TR so that's why he keeps "missing" Devil Dog pawnishment. Still, his stream was flooded with 666th throughout PAX.
  14. Whiskey

In the last week I have seen some amazing things. A light assault man soloing his way up a tower to drop an AA turret that lead to Devil Dogs taking said tower, a less than 30 second base re-capture, Devil Dogs holding off a combined armor and infantry column so long they just gave up. I was present at all of this, and the above was accomplished with less than a full squad going against far superior numbers. You want coordination? You want team work? camaraderie? If you are NC and are looking for an outfit that not only dominates its battle space but enjoys giving back to the community, then look no further, drop an application today.
    • Up x 1
  15. TriumphOfMan

They formed up a big armour column, coordinated with Reavers, Galaxies, and a MAX crash. You sure it was just pugs? o_0

I think SOE could do with putting in some form of identification so we can actually figure out when outfits are fighting each other.
  16. Maltey

I am pretty sure the air was 666 and the ground was pug vehicle zerg or some unknown outfit.
  17. goathelmet

The 666th as an outfit is well put together and driven. When we want something....we fight, kill, maim, build battle galaxies, and down-right accomplish whatever we have to.

It's like the time when you first feel those little baby fingers......holding your hand...and you think 'Awe this is so sweet'....and then boom they are 20-yr old kids who live at home playing video games taking over the continent.
  18. Dzuari

Three and a half minute footage of some AA coverage from a 2-3 battle over Indar Bay Tower near the TR warpgate over the weekend of PAX.

I joined 2 weeks ago and have loved every minute of it,

19. xWarMachine

We have had 9 full squads running ops. The 203 ppl on TS3 was for a meeting. Many of our members do not have beta access yet.

No damage control needed recruitment has never been better. Just dropping by to let you gentlemen know we enjoy the competition, so keep at it.

Good luck, You'll need it ;)
  20. Shagwagon

Hey how do I join this outfit? I am looking for some serious tactical game play and this looks like the place to be!