OP TR magazines

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by P4NJ, Jul 1, 2013.

1. P4NJ

[IMG]

Now with 25% moar OP!

[the UBGL had a 2 shot magazine as well... and all the shots do damage, at least for the UBGL =P]

I think it's caused by using a warp terminal when you're reloading?
  2. Ourous

My eyes!

Settings.. so.. low...

Can't.. look...
    • Up x 3
  3. Matlock0

That's what the game looks on ultra...when they throw a concussion nade to your face.
    • Up x 2
  4. P4NJ

Hey, whatever gets the FPS over 15 =P
    • Up x 3
  5. Kortan

There's nothing OP about TR you idiot! our mags are fine.

Sorry, had to be 'that guy'.
  6. IamDH

Lol
  7. huller

Look at the magazine size.

Look at your signiature.

[IMG]
  8. Kortan

You so silly.

I wonder how long it'll take you.
  9. Stigma

I've seen this bug too. I think indeed it could be related to using warp-terminals yes, because I managed to get something like 41 bullets in one of my vanu weapons.
  10. P4NJ

Any idea what exactly causes it though? Doesn't happen to me always...
  11. Tekuila

Sounds like this needs to be a new feature.
  12. TheRealMetalstorm

lmao i would love it if this were true.
  13. Pikachu

Ah yes that bug. Sometimes in VR I get the bug when I look like a LA but carrying a jackhammer. :D
  14. Drealgrin

might as well be classed as an LMG at that point. yikes.
  15. Ourous

I've had a 2-shot L100 Python AP

Good times were had
  16. P4NJ

Sometimes I get 4 shots with my Prowler HEAT, I feel like a Lightning then =P
  17. FateJH

You ever seen that glitch where it looks like the guy is just constantly shooting and never reloading? Just, constantly shooting and never reloading. That's what every TR grows up wanting to be.
  18. Voiidd

It'd be nice to explain to the less enlightened that the weapon they're looking at, possibly the Trac 5, has a 40 bullet mag and in the pic it shows 50.
    This has happened to me too sometimes on my Gauss S showing anywhere from 78 to 90 bullets instead of the 75 it should. Personally I prefer to empty the mag and reload instead of risking to find myself shooting blanks in a firefight.
  19. Kastrenzo

the only advantage TR really has in it's mag capacities is in it's ARs and some Carbines.

I miss the extra 10 bullets from a Cycler or Cycler-S when I'm using a Corvus or Gauss Rifle