Do you think NC has weak guns?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Kimble

I seem to do so much better as TR.
  2. Dis

Nope.
    • Up x 5
  3. Bape

Each player has their own playstyle

Some players like fast firing gun
    Some player like doing more damage
    Some player just likes an all around gun with fast reload

Me im more of a hard hitting person so i only use hard hitting weapons. cyclone and saw etc.
    • Up x 1
  4. MrEclectic

Perhaps it's not your style. I'm using the Ursa (VS LMG) for my Heavy and it's basically a NC gun. I love it and I'm doing alright with it (switched to it after ~2400 kills with the SVA-88).
  5. Stew360

Yes and NO

wich guns are you talking about ?

if you talk about all (( shotguns type )) for our vehicules such as Reaver , vanguard ( dsecondary shotguns BS ) , harasser ( shotguns BS ) and flash ( shotguns BS ) type of useless shotguns for vehicules yes i do think those are useless

Who in the wold as think putting a shotguns with a pretty awefull magazine capacity on vehicules could be a great idea ?

jackhammer is also pretty poor and unoriginal

our maxs design (( shotguns type )) is awefull , i mean its awesome at very close range but it as no others options unlike VS and TR maxs who as decent CQC and great medium range and Amo capacity + magazine capacity

other than that most NC weapons are Okish
  6. ReconMarauder

Stop making these ******* threads, NC has most of the outright best infantry weapons and I've already explained to you why.
    • Up x 3
  7. Stew360

calm down , NC as average weapons

and awefull factions specific ones like (( shotguns on vehicules type )) No ones ever use this crap Ever

Shotguns on our reavers

jackhammer ( HA ) a shotguns that dont even outmatch the VS NOVA shotgun ,

As pure infantry weapons i should say some are decent some average some awefull
  8. Ender

Uhhh, have you used the JackHammer since GU11 Stew? I'm not sure you realize what that monster can do now.
    • Up x 6
  9. Stew360

yes i did , its an average shotgun , nothing to see here

i would prefer something more unic like the lashers or the MCG those 2 are much more unic , yeah they have implemented a triple burst mode in the jack hammer but still its a poor gun i would use pretty much any NC LMG over that

look whats it does you could be 3 time more efficient with anything else lol
  10. Fang7.62

Love NC guns. Only thing I dont like about them is how they have like 4 different models and the difference is in names and stats :D
    We have slow RoF 200dmg lmg, ar and carbine, medium RoF 167dmg lmg, ar and carbine and bulletspam RoF 143dmg lmg, ar and carbine and we start with a bolt action sniper. If anything, our ESRL has limited and situational use, thats what I dont like. Also maxes being limited to overnerfed shotguns aint no good but who plays maxes with that resource costs anyways.

Hell even our stock weapons kick a**, the gauss rifle, af-19 kill just as good as anything else. SAW is a bit weird choice by SOE for a starter weapon but Its one of a kind weapon that most people will learn to love.
  11. Jakey

Gauss SAW

That gun is the bee's.

NC are slower firing, harder hitting. Maybe you play-style (spray and pray?) suits the TR guns more.
  12. Fang7.62

You don't need to switch empires for that. Blitz, GD-7F, Carnage BR, GR-22, EM1 and Anchor got you covered. ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. Robes

Depends on the gun that you're using, and the one you're comparing it to.
  14. Phrygen

cert into advance foregrip, compensator, HV ammo and 1x on the gauss saw... proceed to decimate people.

seriously though, its the best default lmg.
    NS-11c is the best carbine (along with clones like the AMC)... Hipfire the lynx is the best... gd-7f is ok..
    ns-11a is arguably the best AR (along with its clones like the CME for vanu etc)..
    blitz is probably the best SMG.

. so yea.. NC doing fine.

P.S.: ignore stew360. its very hard to do, but try.
    • Up x 2
  15. Dingus148

Ahhh Stew360. Forumside's equivalent of the crazy homeless guy who preaches about Doomsday. Definately a 90+ Forum Rank
    • Up x 2
  16. Bankrotas

Hey, he did post one good topic at least. So that's good enough for me.

On topic, I think NC players are weak, not their guns.
    • Up x 1
  17. Kirbs

I really hate the NC weapons which is why I exclusively use the NS11c when I can. My play style is much more suited to TR but I've always been NC, I couldn't betray it.

Well, maybe I could make a TR alt on a different server. I guess there is no harm in that right? :)
  18. P4NJ

How can the NC have weaker guns than the TR and VS when they have options that do the same thing as those TR and VS guns? GD-7F I'm looking at you =P

All the NC have is more options, guns are equal mostly I'd say.
    • Up x 1
  19. St0mpy

Nope, infact many of the new <BR15 on my server have no trouble mowing me down with their easymode 200 damage SAW
  20. Caydn

Thats right NC guns are fine but our max and mbt are terrible compared to the op vanu ones