Do all the C4 posts remind anyone else of right before Rocketpod nerf?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tulmas, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Tulmas

All the "guides", "why its not broken", and "only bad player die" post are rampant right now.
    • Up x 7
  2. Quovatis

If they fix the issue where C4 does zero damage half the time, I'd be fine nerfing it. Half the time you need 4 C4 to kill a tank because the first 2 you lay were duds.
    • Up x 1
  3. K3STR3L

A lot of C4 spamming LA's are feeling scared their favourite toy is getting increased in price or nerfed maybe? Who knows not me and I have given up caring what the majority have to say.
  4. KanoHe

Good old times...
    Somehow Vulcan Striker and Fracture threads remind me the same :(
    • Up x 2
  5. jak

I'm not scared of it being nerfed. It'll just make me move on to some other creative way of making really bad players cry tears of frustration.
    • Up x 7
  6. EliteEskimo

Reminds me of all the people saying the The Phoenix OHK against infantry was balanced with arguments such as or "Learn to flank the HA and move slightly to the left or right when you see the missile coming as you run towards him" lol

Remember when I posted this video in my Ultimate Combined Arms Gameplay thread and all the rocket pod users claimed "Tankers should always have their backs against a wall while firing and a Burster Max to protect them or else he's a noob asking to die" :rolleyes:

• Up x 5
  7. Dagonlives

Hopefully they do not change them at all. Otherwise it's gonna be MAXSIDE 2. Hard enough to deal with MAX suits as it is.
    • Up x 1
  8. EliteEskimo

I'll send Grampa Vanu a letter of recommendation to promote you for being such a big threat and acting like a man. :cool:
    • Up x 1
  9. Ganelon

More like how Magrider users were telling us how to use Prowlers and Vanguards :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  10. jak

I always act like a man. Except when I wear a dress.
    • Up x 6
  11. K3STR3L

I doubt it.
  12. jak

Which part?
    • Up x 1
  13. Stew360

where is the thumb down for god sake
  14. LT_Latency

Nope, You can't out run rocket pods, You can sure as hell out run a guy with c4 or drive away and I play TR our lockdown makes us c4 gold

You have to make a mistake to get killed by c4
    • Up x 3
  15. DFDelta

Were rocketpods overpowered during beta and shortly after, back when they basically were rapid fire HE cannons killing whole squads in less time then it needed to say "dude, screw you"?
    Yes they were.

Were rocketpods overpowered during the last 5+ months? Absolutely not. They were fine, and yet forumside still cried.

C4 is like that second stage.
    It's fine, people still cry enough to fill rivers though.
  16. EliteEskimo

They couldn't implement it Stew because every time you decided to make a new thread the forums would crash.:eek:
    • Up x 13
  17. Tasogie

well its how this forum operates, they cry an scream an stamp their feet an make threats, then they come up with stories about how they were emotionally scared because timmy got blown up, an it isnt fair damn it......

SOE as per usual give them everything they want like a spoiled child, so its never enough. They keep getting more so they keep demanding more.
  18. Bolticus

2x likes. 114x dislikes. :eek:
    1 minute after the thread is up.
    • Up x 5
  19. Winfield

I have to say here, I am biased because I am tanker. I'm not going to lie here. I still think it's unfair for a tank crew of 2 to get killed by one lucky drop podder/flanker because even two people can't have their eyes around themselves 24/7(with the amounts of infantry that go around in this game).

The cost of resources is secondary me, which I don't even care about. The LA actually has to get close to do his thing and if he gets close to target he deserves his kill.

My suggestion would be: Give MBTs a natural radar of some sorts for infantry, this way skilled players could keep a track of their radar and avoid incoming(other stuff aswell) C4, aside from C4 that's coming from high cliffs/ceilings. and if a tank crew dies to that, they've deserved it.
    EDIT1 RIGHT HERE: Even better would be a droppod radar, where could spot incoming enemy drop pods. I dunno, just an idea I'm throwing out there whilst wasted.

I never understood why MBTs had no decent natural radar in this game.

Anyway, my 2 sh#tty cents.

I like your attitude, especially the next post where you mentioned wearing a dress, can we wear dresses(they can be cute frilly ones if you like) together?
  20. IamDH

LOL
    I'm glad someone is getting him ice for that burn
    • Up x 5