Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azereiah

NC alt, matey. It's easier to find a good fight when you're not warpgated on Indar.

Edit: Oh, that explains it. Go away, TE has already left PS2.
  2. Phrygen

whats ironic about it
  3. Corewin

I think the real question is, where the **** are the MODs and why hasn't this idiotic thread been closed/deleted? What worth while discussion is going on here? All I see are stupid *** kids talking **** behind their internet names.
    • Up x 2
  4. Phaze

That's the heart of the matter.

I remember back in the day - you used to hear SOE talk a lot about EvE (a game that for its faults does have a lot of good metagame and long term reasons to play) and make comparisons to systems and gameplay motivations found therein. You don't really ever hear that anymore...
  5. Tasogie

I was laughing because 5 hours ago they were all raging an complaining that these people were some sort of evil internet bullys or something, an then you came opn an said there's none on the server.... I jsut found it amusing.
  6. LordMondando

Three things and my participation in this discussion will be done.

1) From running in pubbie squads and a fair bit of second hand testimony. It was apparent he refused to let his members play the objective and mostly farmed disorganized pubbie squads and zergs. IT failed to grasp the point that a operation in which not every fight is massive pew pew pew lasers, does occasionally result in a better overall night on PS2. Why, becuase playing the objective gives you your own purpose and goals.

2) Everything buzz is moaning about is either
    a) in development
    b) not something that would make the game better.
    c) I had this whole debate with him about 'the point of the game' and he just sulked off as opposed to actually engaging with it.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...cadre-of-engineers.132816/page-2#post-1836522

3) The 'end game' is already the server fractions forming alliances and playing the objective against each other. Nothing is wrong with the game, it was the outfit. We manage to do it on Miller. You want to see how the game should be played joined Miller and pick nearly any outfit, you'll see on fridays and sundays.

Guess PS2 needs a new drama queen.
    • Up x 1
  7. exLupo

Saying your piece and leaving a thread isn't the same thing as being defeated and sulking off. Leave a statement? Have a conversation that runs to its end? Get tired of beating a dead horse? All of these are viable reasons for ceasing to respond to (that does not mean ceasing to read) a thread.

To show you how its done, I'll do it.

People not talking to you doesn't mean they care about anything you've ever said or ever will say. Stop fellating your own ego.

There, my piece is said. Now I'm going to stop responding to this thread. Not sulking. Not beaten. I just have nothing more to say and don't feel like responding to being "called out" on my statement if you choose to do so at a later point.

People gotta treat each other better. This community is toxic. :(
  8. Phrygen

you are filling the role nicely. have been for awhile.
    • Up x 3
  9. LordMondando

Thank you darling.

If i'm ever going to catch up. Guess i'll have to quit my job, become a total social recluse and play the game 9 hours a day, take over DL and start making it adopt features of a cult. Oh and a twitch feed. Gotta have a twitch feed.
  10. Posse

I read the first 3 pages and I find it funny how people think that because the leader of a zergfit is leaving, all of its members are leaving too, the big majority of them will keep playing solo or will find another outfit, I don't see how it will result in a dip in TR's pop in that server.
  11. Phrygen

a large number will be quiting. Some will not. Of thoes staying, most will be playing much less.

hell, a few hours ago VS world pop was 44, TR was 18 and NC was 48...
  12. LordMondando

Nothing about my own ego, I'm really nothing special, i've tried to honestly engage him in a debate a number of times about the game we are both supposed to 'love' and be interested in the development of. Engaging in a simple dialectic about a its fairly easy to understand and have experience in is not some high level debate on socio-economics. If you come into a forum, by definition you open yourself up to that.

He was never interested in debating, he came here to preach and that was it. And I contest, most of his sermons were a best fairly superficial in their analysis and often outright plagiarised ideas.

This is all on record, by all means read though the posts.
  13. KhorneFlakes

To the people who realize that there isn't going to be a TR outfit like us ever again. Sorry we're leaving. It's for good reason.

To the xXxMADNERDZxXx

• Up x 4
  14. Posse

Oh and btw, the fact that the leader of the (supposedly) best outfit on the server quits at the same time another faction gets pop advantage only tells me that he can't deal with being outnumbered, quite typical of the zergfits though.
    • Up x 1
  15. Accuser

I think you missed my point.
    I would have liked to see The Enclave perform under controlled conditions, without using superior numbers to win the fight. I'm disappointed I wont get to see that.
    • Up x 1
  16. Fortress

Ahahahaha oh man.
  17. Corewin

Buzz has stated time and time again, that the Enclave would not participate in MLG. Even if it had remained in PS2, you wouldn't have seen this.
  18. Rown

19. Posse

Oh, that looks like the situation for VS on Waterson everyday since the merge, and also the situation for VS on Jaeger pre-merge, guess what? We managed just fine, and still manage just fine, I'd rather be in the 25% side than in the 40% side.
    • Up x 2
  20. Pivke

what does "salty breh?" mean?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.