BAD JOKE ZOE you think youll solve the ZOE broken BS by increase damage taken by 5 %

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stew360

Arcade games as to be design to be one ;) , in arcade game you dont have the same mechanics speed balistic and so on ... comparing quake or ut2004 to planetside 2 is comparing apples and onrange both are fruits but cant be compare in any ways
  2. Bankrotas

Nah, I'm just bad at moving and aiming, same troubles with Tribes: Ascend actually :)
  3. DonC

You are just hatin' Stew.

You know how powerful we are with the max, you are trying to neuter VS, yes many things were overdone by not giving cooldowns or other changes, now you will see what happens, they are in reality no better than what they are normally, this is as newbish as complaining against people who jump too much or ADADADADA'S, I know the old days are oped but at some point this game needs to join the "let's not nerf those who can invent or outdo others" side already.
  4. ISpyWithMyLittleEye

Haha , how rich. Tasogie claiming that you can get 1 shotted by a Decimator with the current Live version of ZOE.

If I remember correctly the extra 5% should be able to 1HKO the ZOE MAX when hit with a Decimator which sounds fair to me. In exchange for greater mobility/dodging ability it should be punished for careless play.

And the video Tasogie posted doesn't prove anything. He just runs around trying to grab easy kills when he doesn't appear to have Kinetic Armor or even Nanite Armor Repair for his MAX. :rolleyes:
  5. Bill Hicks

I think sony devs are holding off on further nerfs to keep the max money going. Alot of kiddies left when the magrider got a slight nerf.
    They think that this new resource change will just make them less common.
  6. Psyra

You just made my day. Hee hee.
  7. Bill Hicks

8. Stew360

BS a vanilla VS maxs is as power if not more powerfull as a NC maxs at the very least they are as much polyvalent , they have a TTK twice as fast as any infantry with a dual blueshift so keep you BS for yourself , and i dont care if your faking been nc or not ;)

Facts remains

TR and NC maxs as never ever been more efficient than the VS ones

here you have Accelerator prime a pretty good players who know whats he is talking about and as you can see from his videos The VS maxs whihout ZOE was already more deadly and more overall efficient than a NC maxs

Its plain and Simple maxs balance also as been made around SPEED AND SPEED ONLY it was the only thing that was balancing maxs versus infantry SPEED SPEED SPEED get it ?

Should i say it few more time for you to understand ? Speed SPEED Speed speed SPEED ...

Got it now ? this stupid ZOE ability as ruins the balance between maxs and infantry

we arent talking about maxs vs maxs even if it broke this as well but its more forgivable , in planetside you dont have maxs everywere so basically the infantry will miss most of their attempt to c4 a ZOE they will miss their rocket shot way much more and so on and on and on

ZOE as to be remoove or the maxs ZOE as to get a 50 % penalty damage at the very least to be in line for something that you can call (( balanced ))
  9. Xasapis

Yea, but zoe max: 1 rocket = dead ;) (decimator anyway, will need to test with default)

I'm more interested in the new movement changes they are introducing and what that will mean for shooting targets on the move.
  10. DonC

In large groups both other maxes are better, stew, no matter what you ever say about them...

To a point of 1v1 or "almost" middle sized fights, they cannot compete with the NC max because of the shield that allows reload.

Movement speed to me is a newbie who cannot aim at his targets, every newb who complained about ADADADADA or "bunny hopping" is the same, it never existed in reality, you had to get your eyes checked.
  11. Xasapis

Fractures want a word with you ;)
    It is 20%. My guess, somebody wanted to make it look less severe than it actually is.
  12. Xasapis

A decimator leaves a non kinetic/flak zoe max with 2 bars of health in the current 20% armor debuff. With the 30% armor debuff it will outright insta-kill all versions of zoe maxes. What needs to be checked is how damaging the default rocket is going to be.

Also, a decimator runs at 50kph, so a harasser at max speed can theoretically outrun it. Infantry running is at 12kph or so (somebody please correct with exact numbers), so they can't really outrun any missile. What is happening is dodging the missile due to the lateral speed being what it is for strafing (about 3kph) and zero for the missile.
  13. TimeyWimey

I don't get it... I had a break for a few months, came back for a few days and played a good 10 or so hours and I didn't find anything that killed me to be op or anything. I did play as a max 95% of this time though (mr1 fractures could use a slight dmg or travel speed adjustment lol).
  14. Kevorkian

We need to see how this plays out. 50% resistance versus the Jackhammer, and increased range of NC max shotguns. Come GU11, a Jackhammer heavy will have all the tools to make a ZOE wet the bed. If ZOE is still prancing around unmolested, then yes, we need to raise that resistance penalty even more.
  15. CaptainRobust

Remember that they're supposedly fixing the way movement is rendered to the client, too. The ZOE MAX shouldn't warp anymore.

30% less armor sounds fair. Anymore and the ability would kinda seem worthless.

I'd still like options for the TR and NC MAX units for increased mobility on the battlefield.
  16. Kevorkian

Next patch you can 1 shot ZOE with Decimator. What more do you want? 1 shot with bullets? You're going overboard with your crying, especially with GU11 hitting soon.
  17. Patrician

A nerf cry from Stew360; who'd have thought it?
  18. C0L0NELH0GAN

Such as Wraithcloak Fury Flashes of dead?
    Or OHK Pumpaction Shotguns?
    Or the second gen. AV Weapons of the MAxes (Fractures, Raven and Vortex)?
  19. C0L0NELH0GAN

Nope, but it will be roughly 75% down on HP - which means to kill a ZOE it need only one Deci and a 1/4 clip of a weapon....
  20. Xasapis

Right now and with 20% armor debuff, a decimator direct hit leaves a zoe max with 2 bars of health (no kinetic/flak armor equipped). With 30% it will kill the max regardless of armor module installed. I'll need to do some testing with the default rocket and how much life it leaves post patch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.