[Suggestion] For anyone getting bored with Planetside 2...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadOnArrival, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Tristan

Did you just copy, paste, and change the context of a post by an abused woman defending her abuser?
    • Up x 2
  2. Ronin Oni

TE has an actual rule to only allow Americans in....

so I wouldn't count on it.
  3. Ronin Oni

I think most VS would like more TR to fight....

that WEREN'T in TE.

This thread is a recruitment thread for TE... in gameplay discussion as well.

I say troll the hell out of it till /locked
    • Up x 3
  4. Kevorkian

I disagree. TR need more TR, wither they're in TE or not. Any TR is better than no TR. If they end up feeling committed to the server, most would probably wash out TE and join other outfits, since there's only so much of Buzz one can take.
  5. DeadOnArrival

Nah we have Aussies, Brits, and Canadians to go with our 'Muricans. English is required. You may be able to do French but you'd have to be in certain SL's squad.

Totally NOT a recruitment thread... Totally. Just a suggestion that IF people want a change of pace there MAY be a place to get it. I was then helpful enough to tell them, where that place was. I stated the problem: Boredom. I stated the solution: TR and especially TE on Mattherson. :) I NEVER said ANYONE should join TE just that they should roll an alt and if somehow that wasn't enough, perhaps run an ops with us AND that if they happened to like us, I coincidentally let them know that open recruitment was going on, as a side note. ;) I never mentioned our website like a recruitment thread would. Nor did I mention TS3 was required. See? TOTALLY not recruiting, just MENTIONING in passing. (Unrelated stuff you should TOTALLY not click on.)
  6. Littleman

You mean free roam. A sand box actually allows us to create $#!%.
  7. Phazaar

Or, if you're really bored of PS2, don't join the most complained about server as that will only kill the remainder of the game. Instead, take a break, and come back when you're missing it.

Ever notice how if someone steals the last bite of your cake, all you want is more cake? Yeah, that's how gaming works too. Play something until you're sick of it and you simply won't want to go back. Play it until you've got something else to play compulsively and forget about the previous one for a few days? Back with a vengeance!

Anyway, I just really wanted to note that Mattherson has far too much drama for my liking, otherwise I'd be there purely for the dogfights ;)
  8. NinjaTurtle

The Enclaves OPS are good, very efficient in how they are run. Rarely lose a fight, if you like winning then this is the outfit for you. Just don't be a ding bat or you'll get your **** handed to ya

I would also say if you are getting bored try running a different class that what you usually do, I've recently been trying medic and enjoying it. Didn't play medic once in 7 months as I preferred the Engie for support but it's fun
  9. NinjaTurtle

You could always come over to our side, come home, we will welcome you back brother

After you have your 100 lashings for treachery
  10. BuzzCutPsycho

My #1 priority in PS2 is ensuring that the members of my outfit are enjoying the game when they're playing with us. The feelings of those outside of my outfit mean very little to me.

Anyway Mattherson has some good TR outfits besides TE. Check out BWC, DOG, WOLV, or the 187 if you're not interested in TE.
    • Up x 3
  11. NinjaTurtle

Your propaganda is false. I'm English
  12. Kevorkian

Not all of us non-TE or non-TR for that matter, dislike your antics Buzz. Hell, if anything you spice things up.

Back to topic: Join TE, BWC, etc.... all mentioned are solid outfits. Join them now, don't hesitate, rediscover challenge and reward in PS2.
  13. Epic High Five

I was considering running with them on my TR guy just so I can outzerg the ZOE MAXes for a change. This game is probably 40% **** heels and a good chunk of them are racist so basing your decisions on that is going to really staunch your enjoyment of the game. Besides

I'M A BIG BEAUTIFUL MURDER BOT AND I DON'T NEED NO MAN who isn't an engie.

But no SAW on TR :(
  14. LordMondando

Earth,

Fire,

Wind,

Water,

HEART!

GO CAPTAIN PLANET!!.

Seriously, if your bored of ps2 run with TE? What experience do you offer that literally any medium-larger outfit doesn't?

OP premise is lulzy.

Alternatively, Roll a Toon on Miller, Join DL, discuss socio-economics and contemporary rap whilst wrecking fools.

Lets all use disenchantment with PS2 to promote our outfits guys.
  15. FigM

If this game offered free server transfers, it would help. Starting new characters is too much pain
  16. Seranov

As a Mattherson TR who's gotten bored recently due to VS overpopulation, ZOE Maxes and just general burnout on FPSes, I've been playing Rift (which went F2P yesterday).

But if you guys want to go kick the VS in the head, by all means! (NC too, nobody likes country music.)
  17. Ztiller

HAHAHAHa. No

If i want to have fun, i definetly wouldn't play with Te, and have Buzzcut scream at me how much he hates blacks etc.
  18. IamDH

Dont make this thread about buzz
    Please..
  19. ZephyrBurst

Just don't make a VS on Mattherson. There's too many of us right now. We need way way more TR and NC.
  20. Azereiah

The Enclave, the outfit that beats pop advantage by using pop advantage.
    Never before have I seen more of an incredible zerg outfit lead by a backseat driver in a Harasser.

Also: If you like bombing funerals, then TE is the outfit for you.