[ZOE] Buff is insane, 8 Seconds is still too long.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TotalNoob, Jun 14, 2013.

1. TotalNoob

You still won't be able to face one of these massively overpowered god mode machines.

Now you will pump an entire clip into a ZOE max, only to find (in the highly unlikely event you are alive after 8 seconds) it magically gains an additional 30% damage mitigation... usually brilliant logic by SOE.
    • Up x 4
  2. WetPatch

Glad you picked an appropriate user name.

Kudos,
    • Up x 44
  3. blessedpatrick

1/10, not even trying,
    • Up x 11
  4. tenzenator

total noob you made my Day
    • Up x 2
  5. HannaDest

Yeah well lets wait and see how it works shall we ?
    • Up x 1
  6. Compass

It gains 43% damage mitigation. Lrn2math.
    • Up x 2
  7. Slaidd

No one in their right mind is going to take it over charge anyway. They need to just remove it all together.

In fact, they should remove VS entirely.
  8. HannaDest

Nah they just to have remove everything Vanu has. They can still run around naked or in spandex tangas and complain tho.
  9. JTKirk

The short ZOE duration is too good. VS max should be forced to be in ZOE for at least 20 sec before he gets this insane extra damage mitigation.
  10. Jkar

First of all, they should revert the Vortex damage nerf they implemented before ZOE went live so you couldn't one hit kill infantry with it active. The weapon isn't all that good without ZOE 5 and ZOE will be a lot less desirable now if this hits live.

Or better yet, remove ZOE entirely and finally give us our jump jets. Maybe that will also get them off their lazy behinds and redesign bases with actual doors that need to be hacked to get inside and not have a random number of enemies run around all over the place.
    • Up x 4
  11. RobotNinja

I have a feeling it's mostly TR concerned about ZOE MAXes.

NC still can't take on TR or VS MAXes at anything but man-hugging range so no difference there for the NC.
    • Up x 1
  12. tenzenator

remove extra dmg and give us speed
    • Up x 1
  13. Jamil82

Way to be melodramatic. If ZOE after the changes turns out to be too weak, then it will be made stronger.

Are you interested in having a game with balanced factions, or are you simply biased towards your faction? This is a rhetorical question, but I hope it entices you to do some self examination.
  14. SgtScum

Just for the people who fell for the op.

It's not a 30% damage mitigation. It's a 30% debuff to its armour. So everything that shoots at when zoe is active gets 30% more damage done over when zoe is not active.
  15. Nocturnal7x

lol now complaining about an armor buff from zoe ending? just lol.
  16. Slaidd

I play and have characters for all 3 factions, mostly NC and VS though. The only one I really don't like is the TR, but that's just for political reasons because they're a bunch of totalitarian A$$holes, not because of anything else really.

I absolutely want balance. But with Higby influencing the direction of the "balance" I don't see how that's possible given that he's prejudiced against VS players.
    • Up x 1
  17. Dvine

Your forumname is strangely appropiate after I've read your post!
  18. C0L0NELH0GAN

and to put one on top
    ZOE does a ONE LESS BULLET KILL with maxed out tier 5 ZOE agains a Nanovweave 5 enemy!

This **** will bring me back to charge instead of ZOE - so NC and TR got an ability and VS got garbage once more after the Magrider nerf
  19. Gorion

frustrating in PS2 your enemy's fighting against u in the FORUM's
    • Up x 1
  20. Jamil82

If he is prejudiced, then why did VS get ZOE in the first place and not some steaming pile of an ability? Would you not agree that if he was truly prejudices and that he made all the decisions he would ensure that the VS MAX ability was trash from the get go?