59% VS 22% TR 19% NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Robes, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Kastrenzo

You seem to forget that 90% of the time taking a continent requires someone to be warpgated
    and to be warpgated. especially with lattice, you have to be outnumbered now.

Twighlight hour VS zergs take all the territory in the morning, and then during primetime the actual normal players have a hefty advantage to sit on top of, Primetime populations are generally balanced, so there will be very few warpgate incidents.

Again, Locking continents doesn't mean **** when you did it at 3 in the morning with 5 to 1 numbers. but if that's what you have to do to make yourself feel good then by all means.

The changes on PTS are just going to make it easier for creepers to take continents at ***-oclock in the morning, and it will make it easier for proper players to break those caps come daylight. fun for all the family.
    • Up x 1
  2. ent|ty

On Connery, inbalance was far more from what you were quoting and we did fine. If you like challenge, if you like to become a better player, there's nothing better than having to learn under intense fire and superior numbers (not full Zerg though)

On Connery, if its 3:1 in favour of TR and NC vs VS, we count that as even.
  3. Robes

Honestly, good for you man, now let the people who know what they're talking about talk and not the kiddos who just say get better.
  4. TheBigHert

There are several server population imbalance threads, but I have yet to see one comment where SOE acknowledges it's an issue, let alone some sense they are working on it.
    • Up x 4
  5. Pat Cleburne

Would be nice, wouldn't it? Sadly they are more focused on their big PS4 rollout rather than dealing with issues at hand.
    • Up x 1
  6. ExarRazor

you mean, like the enclave does every single night during their ops? a member of TE really has no place calling any other outfit or faction a zerg faction
  7. WarmasterRaptor

So, anybody got a suggestion that ISN'T restrictive to balance population imbalance? I'm still for a health and/or shield shield buff for the underdogs factions to give them a fighting chance against their enemies. No damage buff, as the enemies will stay "normal" and as such your weapons will kill them as normal. The advantage to have a higher damage resistance (HP) is the balancing factor as you'll have more guns against you.

I'm not for the idea to limit players login in to their characters (unless server/continent maximum capacity reach... but I have yet saw that...). It's not the person login in fault that there is an imbalance. He'll only have more durable enemies as they are fewer.
  8. Fatalness

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WATERSON. NC 38% TR 40% AND VS 22%.
  9. Cuze

I've gotten sick of every single fight being against 2:1 odds or worse. I just log in to collect my certs and leave.
  10. Morchai

Players want experience and certs, so modify them to create balancing incentives.

For every percentage of population a faction has over 34%, impose a 5% experience/cert penalty until they are earning zip at 54%.

For every percentage of population a faction has under 33% give them a 5% bonus.

Players, particularly 4th factioners, logging on will tend to gravitate towards the lowest pop faction causing populations to even out like water finding it's own level.
  11. Leal

Lest we forget

[IMG]

[IMG]

Literally no joke everytime during TE ops.

Also I strongly think the entire east side of the states is pure hicksville that don't have any 24 hour places where one gets job and thus can be in the definition of a "life" but just happens to have that life happen during the night.
  12. CptFirelord

If by "them" you mean the VS that come out during off-hours, ghost capping continents, and sending battle gals to empty bases, then yes.. sit back, relax, and eat some yummy popcorn.
  13. Devrailis

Some of us graduated, got a job (or two), get out once in a while, and you know, have life to deal with. ;)

Otherwise I'd have logged in by now.

Christ, my last login was in April. :eek:
  14. lolitank

15. Roland2TowerCame

Come to Waterson! Not nearly as many Vanu to shoot at! (We still win sometimes though, cause we're awesome).
  16. USD

Oh look, no NC coordination at all against a superior fire positioned, engineer supported max crash.
  17. Pat Cleburne

Mattherson tonight. 9:45 PM CST.
    I want my server transfer token yesterday.
    [IMG]
  18. Tiller

Right now with the Biolab alert VS has 7. The ones on Indar are actually contested where the population is even. Right now they have 74% pop on Amerish and 50% pop on Esamir, which are totally about to be capped again.

I just log in to get my daily certs and check the deal of the day and log off. There's no use playing if that's what you're up against.
  19. Robes

This is so much fun, for every 1 of my team theres 5 of them!
  20. ZeroFighter

Dude you have 46 freaking days played. Who are you trying to fool? I think the reason you try to gloat about your life is because you are bitter about not really having one.

Just saiyan