How to get more kills/Improve Skill?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by HeadHuntr, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Mythicrose12

I'll disagree with this one. I won't use spotting very often. I prefer to be as sneaky as possible. Opponents will hear "Enemy light assault spotted" and immediately know roughly where I am at. The distance voices of each Empire also means they know I'm not friendly. Whereas if I run around, my footsteps and jetpack noise generally attract no attention.

It's kinda like the SMG infiltrators that like to use the voice spotting. You know where they're roughly at, then you know to listen for the cloak. Voice call out is death for LA and Infl for flanking purposes. Also using a chat program like TS, Vent, Mumble, or even the in game chat feature let's me communicate with my squad/outfit on what I see without giving my position away.
  2. Kronic

Buy a skillhawk.
  3. Rarg

You're right I should have been more specific. I play longer range and usually am running an op in fairly large engagement, so I'm not at as much of a risk. You are 100% correct though, there are plenty of times where I don't call out if I'm surrounded by enemies and don't want to be detected.
  4. DiHorizon

I have played Light Assault for 258.5 hours.

My professional advice for joining an MLG Light Assault team is thus: click on the enemy pixel men. If you have done this correctly, they will fall down.

Happy flying.