Players you have noticed (Ceres)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akashar

Lol looks like some meeting site: ...saw you at Ikanam bio lab last night... In noticed your spandex outfit... I'll be there with a red rose tonight, if you saw me too, come! :p
    More seriously, my own list of guys for whom I feel a weird mix of 50% pure hatred/ 50% pure admiration/ 50% pure frustration that makes me lose my maths:
    Makuza, for his mechanical way to mow down our lib with his mosquito, disappearing and coming back right when we get another, ad vitam eternam.
    Thunderstrom, for his awesome pilot skills, I wish one day I can switch positions in a lib and kill everybody without a sweat, like you seem to do.
    Other guys in MACS outfit that are not BR 100, but every time we cross them we have a hard time. But they contribute to the beauty of the game. Give me something to look on to. :)
  2. Kn4ck3br0d37

Yeah BAWC in the house!

Strangely enough I have to have Zombie on my list as well even though we're in the same outfit as he's my 7th most killed at 8 kills and my most killed by, with 15 kills haha.

TR EugeneTackleberry, because that's a name that sure sticks with you.
    NC Yoyomo, because every time I see him, I think of mojo-jojo.
    NC Houddy, for a while I ran into this guy everywhere but it's been a real long time since I've seen him now.
    VS Ulrikke, because every time I see her I think to myself "That sounds danish". You're #34 on my death list btw. 5 kills for you. :)
  3. Ulrikke

Norwegian! :)
    34. place you say, I understand I need to work on that then!
  4. Kiten

I keep seeing ErPolenta in his Vanguard when I go fight the NC. And, mysteriously, I never end up trading too many shots with him as there're always other targets for both of us to take care of. It's weird. (if you're reading this, I'm Rotella in game)

Otherwise I always notice the same VS people leading squads and outfits; so I always know what to expect when joining in their squads, which leaders to avoid altogether so I can have fun, etc.
  5. untilted

i met ElPolenta in his reaver a few times (me in my prowler .. and then in a wreck) ... well, lets put it that way: i was very pleased when i finally managed to help in his demise by getting an AP shell on his ESF.

others i noticed:
    HotBlackWoman ( hi there :p )
    Kakeface
  6. Kn4ck3br0d37

I can't even see you on my top 100 killed so right back at you. :p
  7. RoMoronik666

Kakeface
    Esmay

Invisible Man (playing music at the Warpgate)
    • Up x 1
  8. RaivokasMagma

Hmh, I don't remember any names. But I don't does someone hate me, because I had so much fun with my Lasher last night...
  9. Gendomaoken

FatalityCrab in either his p1mped lib or MAXsuit. Priority target no.1 .
  10. Elveswarrior

if we filter out that me and Thenes has killed eachother alot then i got

Galaf (TR )whom i have seen in the sky and received punishment from and and few times given to
    krups (NC) this was from looking on my board and apparently i have killed him and died to him quite alot apparently
    *unknown* (TR) some TR pilot whoms name i cant recall i had a good fight and chat with sry to whomever you are i cant remember! :(

iwarsaw (VS) my outfit leader and one ****** pilot/driver. this man has gotten me killed in just about anything with a engine in the game. his driving/flying is notoriusly bad
    • Up x 1
  11. FrenchNico

Invisible Man is the guy who talks to himself in the tr warpgate?
    • Up x 1
  12. Lafladitu

Kaytoo
    AliceSchwarzer
    Krups
    Yoyomo

these are the once that killed me quite a few times. I however have not killed same person more then 3 times ><
  13. RoMoronik666

Sometimes he talks, sometimes he plays music. I logged in to find everyone raving once. Terrible music though.
  14. McJackson

failed78 is always sniping me in the head when I'm trying to use my Phoenix.
    MrMurdok has been on the receiving end of my AV-turrent 9 times already (also I like the name).
    detomasoSconX and his damn Wraith Flash.
    Konfuzfanten keeps killing me with tanks everywhere.
    LimaBeans I keep spotting all the time (but we rarely fight).
  15. Kanut

- Aworthya, he killed me with Max, airplanes, tanks, soldiers, is good in all situations.
    - Ulrikke, the same reassons, is very hard with sniper with scout rifle and LA.
    - Hakan2999, good player with great tactical visión, he ambushed me many times, very hard combat with sniper.

This guys are really very good players, is very funny fight with theys and speak after the combat.

Sorry for my bad English.
  16. TerryTenMen

Ah yes invisiableman, always good for a bit of spawn blocking and music at the warpgate
  17. Greddy

About that Galaf guy, he is totally harmless and couldn't hurt a fly. He is no threat in the battlefield and is just another zergling. I dono why he got this attention at all. He doesn't deserve this attention...
  18. Greddy

Forgot to drop names:
    VS:
    Aworthya: Excellent in all branches of the game
    Bottle: Bottle and Blib lib crew.
    Blib: Blib and Bottle lib crew.
    Esmey: Camps too much in the crown hacking the WEST AV TURRET just to anoy the farmers.
    Laov: LA + SG + C4 + Giraff camo... Do I need to say more? ;P
    iWarsaw: Leader of the UVG platoon. I make a game to hunt him whenever I see him in /yell
    Exoz: Have been lately on my killmessage.
    N7FuryME: A+ for good effort trying to kill me and succeding after so much pain from my side.
    Axomat: This guy just like to shoot my A2G mossy down, and pops up of nowhere now and then.
    SaturaxZ: Good Scythe pilot
    f0cart: Same as Above
    Veeenoom: remember him because of his name and scythe crashing
    Failed78: Our first interaction was: he C4 my prowler and TK'd me in his lvl 1 TR alt. He got busted afterwards for his deed and after few discussions, I consider him as a good friend.
    WALLMART: the name in caps stick in my head

NC:
    Nokia: somehow ALWAYS got the jump on me when Im flying with Nina
    Stumbi: I usualy troll him with OPOPOPOP AH!
    Giggo: Sneaky guy, he behaves like a zergling, but attacks like a ghost. Im not aware of him before I manage to kill him.
    TorokF: He randomly come up on the killscreen now and then. Honest!
    HBW: The whole reason why I always look up (LA + C4)
    Thunderstrom: The running joke is that he is civil and greets me everytime he Dalton me in my ESF
    BlakezX: He is somehow obsessed.
    Bloxx79: the Silent cool type
    ThePieMonkey: the name just stick.
    Elduck: Good Reaver pilot, but somehow I cant give him a /tell he is either bugged or have me on ignore. I must seem like a ********* to not reply him back.
    xxJennaJamesonxxx: One of my favorite pr0nstar
  19. Gisgo

Tovarishbenzol and his tank :D
    Also TDObasher but its a while i dont see him.

I tend to remember pilots and engies more than anyone else.
  20. COMMANDER K33N

what do you have against realm? ;_;

Also, there's an NC character called Frogbird whom I had a pretty gnarly battle with on my VS character.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.