[Suggestion] Red Dot Scope

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rhiaci, May 28, 2013.

1. Rhiaci

[IMG]

Discuss.
    • Up x 6
  2. TheBloodEagle

I like the current. In my opinion, the dot on the last one is way too small to aim quickly & efficiently. I would not spent 30 certs on that.

It would be better if the dot got smaller/bigger depending on the distance of what it is aimed at. It would be a bit of a range finder while being a good indicator on when & how to fire.
    • Up x 6
  3. Bankrotas

Long time ago saw comparison, which VS had smallest one. If you like it small, go play VS. No you're not allowed to want other factions scopes, if you like something of theirs, play for them. Otherwise, shut up and stop whining.
    • Up x 1
  4. Tekuila

Legitimate concern being flamed by nubs.
    • Up x 8
  5. McJackson

That middle one is the current NC one.
    • Up x 4
  6. FateJH

Vote "how it is."
  7. }{ellKnight

The difference between how it is and how you intend it to be are minimal. This seems like a pretty minor thing to complain about.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bankrotas

It might be legitimate, it might be in right place, but certainly not at the right time. With this much crap laying around in the game, it is still too early to wax the floor, you need to fix a lot of things, clean everything after fixing it, then you can polish stuff as irrelevant to current state of the game as this.
  9. Tekuila

That's a mighty fine opinion you got there.

Seems relevant to me.
    • Up x 1
  10. Takoita

Also, the lack of x2 scopes on the guns that sorely needed. While not gamebreaking, this is a relevant concern that you stub your toes on everytime you log in.
  11. DjUnicorn

12. ACE McFACE

Don't worry, I've just informed SOE that a sight that is completely empty will sell well. Expect to see them avaliable for 500 SC. I will get a cut of the profits of course.
  13. ACE McFACE

VS one was smaller by 2 pixels wasn't it? Something insignificant like that? I don't even use the 1x reflex on my gun, it makes me aim really badly for some reason, could just be some reverse placebo or something though.
  14. Rhiaci

I'd suggest you get your eye sight checked.
  15. Van Dax

Not going to lie I can't see how the one on the far right would be all that effective, how would you even see that?
  16. Primarkka

Are you playing off a postcard? Most red dots completely hide the opponent's head. I'm having hard time shooting heads if I can't see them, you know?
  17. Van Dax

At what range? Aren't those the ranges the 3.4x are supposed to take over?
  18. Being@RT

"When you cannot see enemy head, fire!"
    "If you also can't see their legs at the same time, move closer".
  19. Primarkka

I'm playing TR, so over 2X magnification is largely very unpractical.
    • Up x 1
  20. Rhiaci

If you can't see the dot because of poor eye sight or can't make out the difference: "Click this image to show the full size version" might help.