Saron/Enforcer altered for Harasser, but Vulcan remains unchanged?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by NUKABAZOOKA, May 14, 2013.

1. Badname0192

Don't forget to count the fact he had to spam a whole magazine and only got a few hit markers. Not to mention the damage being sustained from other sources than the Vulcan?

The Vulcan requires a lot of getting used to to even hope to land a few hits from it, basically if you're spamming that much you're either just near an ammo Sundy or near an ammo tower that you can get back to or are feeding from in order to keep the weapon churning. The COF and damage drop off is pretty steep, not to mention you should probably not even bother with infantry outside of 100 meters as the projectile speed is so slow and the COF just keeps growing even straight out the barrel.

I don't see either VS or NC weapons having been nerfed. They can both still do their jobs just fine. Saying such and such has been hurt doesn't mean you go after the weapon that requires you to get into an uncomfortable situation with your tank in order for the gunner slot to shine. It just means, as with current Vulcan users (post the nerfs it has received), you have to adapt.

I played throughout the day and some of the night yesterday and I'm fixing to return to playing as I am off of work and the girlfriend isn't home to enforce honey do's that I can neglect while gaming. I've seen and plan on seeing the current Saron and Enforcer still used to great effect.

You forum warriors just need to go back in, get some trigger time and stop your whine fest.
  2. Blitzkrieg

His was the only damage coming in. He effectively pulled it out the sky at 300m and quite effectively. It shows the Vulcan can do it, if you're not ham handed.
  3. Osskscosco

Hitting it 10-15 times makes it really an AV sniper weapon. Especially because tanks need 10 times more hits from the front.

But i don't blame you, hard to find videos where people killing tanks with Vulcans. Let's rename it to empire specific anti air cannon.
  4. Blitzkrieg

:D
  5. Ranik

Don't talk big if you've got nothing to actually say.

You are either burst firing and losing all DPS. OR spray and praying and wasting ammo and DPS. You've got no idea what you are talking about.
    • Up x 1
  6. Thrustin

That video was taken before the Vulcan received a nerf. It is not possible to do that anymore.
  7. BARBAK

Nice, but sadly he show only one kill
    I have some kill on mobil AEF with AV turret from 300/400m, with a mix of luck and skill. That not mean this weapons always work against AEF.
    Same here, and this is not possible anymore due to the vulcan nerf, and the awfull cof.

Create a TR, go in VR, then go to 300m from a target, and show me the same kind of kill on a static target.
    Good luck.

We still have Halberd + zoom, who fit perfectly with anchorage-sniper mechanics
  8. Blitzkrieg

Yes it is, did something similar recently.
  9. Thrustin

Record it and post it here. Only then you will have a point.
  10. Blitzkrieg

My point still stands. When you realize how to use your Vulcan, only then you will have a point.
  11. Thrustin

Again, you provide no proof, no evidence, nothing to backing up your claims. As long as that is the case, it's your word against ours.
  12. Scientiarum

Well they just gave you all a damage buff even though you didn't need one because of the whining. you won.

That being said the Sauron was fine for the magrider pre GU09, they should have just changed the stats for the harasser, and I would have suggested 50-60% the damage of the Magrider version of the sauron but with no fire delay and a 3 round magazine at it would have been fine for the bouncy harasser.
  13. Blitzkrieg

The evidence is actually playing with your Vulcan, go have a play with it. Because the thing is amazingly good, i'd jump at the chance to have one. In fact I use one when I do play my TR character.

Your "word" is most likely invalid any way. You're probably part of the crowd that thinks the Striker is awful and Lockdown has no use at all. You'd most likely say all your weapons are useless and the Prowler and Mosquito don't work.
    People like you are verbally present all across the forum, and your opinions have 0 weight.
  14. Thrustin

I have, and "sniping" with the vulcan is not possible. I mean come on, you can get me to shut up and prove your point once and for all by just posting a video of you doing so. But since you seem to always evade, I'll have to assume you are talking crap.

Jumping to conclusions is so much fun! Let me play as well! Lets see: You must belong to the crowd who thought the magrider was fine before it started to get nerfed and that rocket pods are a no-skill weapon, that the lattice system sucks. You're most likely an underachiever in life. People like you are verbally present all across the forum, and your opinions have 0 weight.
    Your word is most likely invalid anyway.
  15. Whiteagle

...But it's a Long Range Sniper Grenade Launcher...

From the looks of it, you need to lead about as much as the Skyguard anyways...