The G30 Vulcan looks like a toy gun now.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chielz0r, May 22, 2013.

1. Chielz0r

Why did they have to change it?
    It looks like crap now, the former version looked awesome.
  2. Nariquo

well the vulcan should be nerved too. i tested it in vr. half a magazin is killing a reaver what the ****
  3. Ganelon

You're a funny git, you.
  4. Zapon

^I object, from what the other TR have been saying(admittedly i'm VS and don't play TR) , the Vulcan sounds like it needs a buff at range.
    • Up x 1
  5. Point

Post some pics.
  6. NoctD

The Enforcer ML85 doesn't look good either.
  7. WalrusJones

Its gun elevation and velocity are low, It isn't really able to aim high without assistance.
  8. LoneMaverick

if your ESF gets shot down by a Vulcan.....rofl, stop hoverpodding ya noob!

Other than that yes, Vulcan sounds like it'll be outclassed by the new Sauron in close range now, something needs to be done with that gun sooner or later, the Harasser version is terrible as well sadly.
  9. Chielz0r

10. Sebyos

Well they said they wanted it to look like TR a bit more...
  11. lootandshoot

All the re models except the enforcer modified look like things tonka trucks makes now....
  12. Eclipson

The Maurader looks freaking awesome now. At least on the Harrasser.
  13. Noxx(ia)

I fail to see what is wrong with that.
  14. Citizen H

TR guns are toys.
  15. KAHR-Alpha

The shorter barrels give it a chibi look. I don't really care, I spend more time aiming with it than looking at it.
  16. Zotamedu

So they made the barrels shorter and gave both barrels and the whole thing a slightly larger diameter. Then they added a couple of red stripes? I think I can live with that change.
  17. Compass

Its new design is based on the fact that it has the full auto accuracy of an MCG <_<
  18. BengalTiger

The original:

[IMG]

Yes, it should be as long as 2/3 of a Harasser, or a whole VW Beetle.
  19. Chielz0r

The new version looks fine on the Harasser, but it looks really dumb on the Prowler.