TR on Cobalt - Lack of organization

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kociboss, Apr 29, 2013.

1. jbkappirossi

That was me actually trying to be nice.
  2. Argoyn

I wonder if anyone will miss you.... probably not :p

just means there's 1 more easy kill running around out there
  3. Argoyn

Guess that's why the TR now has Amerish and Esamir which we actually fought for rather then logging in when everyone's asleep like you guys usually do ;)

Oh and ''OP rocket launchers and tanks'' ? You're probably a bad pilot / magrider user that can't pull off basic dodge moves that make most rockets / tank shots hard to land which ofcourse in your opinion makes us ''That unstoppable super faction with weapons that go boom on your vehicle 30 times per second'' :eek:
  4. S0LAR15

Actually, though we have a large pop at night, we dont cap with it it just goes where the fights are for fun. AND, the TR latenight/early morning pop is always a small drilled outfit going for caps, which is why you have Esamir and Amerish quite often, probably why you have them now. So though this if oft parroted, its ironically uyou guys that ninja cap stuff over night whilst 95% of the server pop battles on indar or the alert. There is always a hard core of TR (lamely) capping or trying to remove bonuses wherever no one is, in the middle of the night.

The latest caps of esamir or amerish; I forget which, but one VS capped about 12 ish off the back of an alert. By 5/6 am it was TR. Who caps in the middle of the frakking night? Who??
  5. methical

Huunterinvitus you are slightly misinformed:

*Olsenman didn't create or lead XPCT in anything but permissions nor did he attempt to.
    *XPCT will not be "deleting" but rather Olsenman will be returning to GSFF with several members that he had brought into XPCT.
    *People you classify as "farming boys" will be those who are changing to GSFF with Olsenman.

Matlockk is right though, something should be done to deal with Outfits that have mass members and no leadership - As far as GSFF goes, Olsenman has a responsibility to Cobalt if he's going to spam invite every new player with an outfit invite at the Indar Warpgate...Thats a % of our population doing nothing but sucking - but mainly not developing via proper Outfits with proper Leadership.
    • Up x 1
  6. methical

TR could deifinately use some sort of Alliance between outfits/website to help coordinate better teamwork.
    • Up x 1
  7. soeguud

NC Briggs just hit a new low; prime time 41% population on alert continent and we go from 45% territory control to about 23%. Gotten to the point where outfit just ditches alerts. We'll get better.. eventually.
  8. lilleAllan

Just wanted to say you're my favorite poster here.

Every time I read your posts it feels like I'm listening to a secret, russian military broadcast. I picture radio static and cut offs and a thick accent.
    • Up x 2
  9. Draf

Actually it was a secret, russian military broadcast. :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Matlock0

What TR on Cobalt needs IMO is a Ventrilo server where only TR leaders share channel, these channels would be separated to Indar, Esamir and Amerish depending on which continent the outfit is running their squads in. This is the kind of system ULTRA (TR alliance on Mattherson) uses for their cooperation and it works a whole lot better than what we have currently (random rambling on command chat by god knows who).

Teamspeak would be used for your own outfit communication mostly and Ventrilo for continent scale planning with outfits that work in the same continent. Usually what happens now is Huunter or someone else contacts me on teamspeak and we (CHI) usually hang on Esamir (because the lag on Indar the past weeks) but this other outfit is on Indar/Amerish. This Ventrilo server would make it very clear which outfits are willing to cooperate and which continent are they currently operating on. Also you can just easily bind your vent chat to a different key than your teamspeak push-to-talk and you don't have to setup complicated whisper lists with outfit leaders that may or may not be on the same continent as you.

If anyone has a ventrilo server for this purpose it would be quite nice. If not we should try acquire one.

BTW, don't mention command chat, as every bloke can just buy his way into this channel while leading a 2+ man squad (them mentioning that his "squad" is moving to this location doesn't tell us a whole lot). I'm talking more major outfit leaders that run a bunch of people/squads and is willing to go help other outfits in need (this often means redeploying to places + gal dropping, not necessarily driving an armor column from warpgate and arriving 15 minutes later...).

Things you could achieve with a system like this:
    - You can mark enemy sunderers with offensive/defensive requests and put the message forward for the other major outfits in Vent. They can either snipe them with prowlers, gal drop on them or call airstrike on that location.
    - Save/capture major facilities more consistently by making certain outfits focus on different tasks (for example, 01WG take south satellite, JETR take NE satellite, AOTR take NW satellite while CHI drops few squads to the tech plant balcony) and doing joint crashes to A points on tech plants and such by coordinating people in to the tunnels at the same time.

And you also get to know some of the other leaders of TR outfits and gives the outfit leader a good indicator of which outfits you are working with when joining a continent channel.
    • Up x 3
  11. jbkappirossi

Can we have a Topic Title change please and cal it ''NC lack of organization'' ?

Howly cow, what a blast on the late night Indar alert.
    Nc thought; Got this in the pocket brew, shoving it into TR's Warpgate, but ''Lord Vanu'' already knew how late it was and laughed from a distance. With ease Vanu watch TR crumble down NC's Resourses, burn them out and eventually win the Alert.

What where you thinkin NC, you could have easaly won the Alert with 42% Pop, what's up with that?
    Here some screenshots from begin to end.

[IMG]

And the rest.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3115/2013052200002h.jpg
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7220/2013052200004.jpg
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5491/2013052200005.jpg
  12. Huunterinvitus

Ha ha same. But epic fail was when i crushed my full galaxy,when i was watching map.

Not many people wanna try lead.
    I sadly watch that when i come to game we havent squad or platoon from JETR.
    Without leaders we will not have outfits. It will be like noobs NC playing one full haotic mass zerg random squads 3-6 people from place to place.
    Problem is that on this moment best TR outfits JETR 01WG CHI AOTR online it is not more than 5-25 % of online TR
    And else main problem leaders of our main outfits prefer playing as they want without connection between.

Well we have 1 german girl too and i met her when i was autotraveling germany belgium holland,maybe she is our spy in your forces?)
    At all we JETR have probably near 4 girls.
    1 play ussually with husband, 3 of them good lib gunners,2 of them good squad leaders.
  13. Huunterinvitus

After we pushed all of their platoons from amerish all NC finally came to Indar.
    I really couldnt believe when i was continue send again and again my platoon to hold VANU platoons at HVAR,i couldnt couldnt couldnt belive that all NC 3-5 platoons came to TR when we had at those moment together best chance to delete VANU bonus.

And i was really happy when VANU won this alert.

@lilleAllan else in my platoon,comrad,soviet russia radio watching with accent
    @XPTC sry it was my fail.Didnt understand right.
  14. S0LAR15

We normally have this same disbelief. I'd say most alerts I'm online for the NC focuses its efforts disproportionally on the VS. And the TR get some crushing victory with relatively little pop. Good to see us benefit from the mindless zerg for a change lol.
  15. Huunterinvitus

Was intresting expirience when FOOL our old good enemy at air from VANU came to our squad and teamspeak: Shure,Choon2,Mattiace.
    You know i always hate them ussually,if they ussually kill my baby my lib.
    I felt ambivalence. And was in frustration some time.
    Mattiace else maked video with us
    [video]
    [/video]
  16. Jablon

Let me explain what happened last night, using your screenshots to ilustrate some points:

Terrans were, as always, zerging south towards Crimson Bluff Tower and Rashnu Biolab, so NC decided to counter attack north to secure those areas. But, as always, Terrans turned out to be such push-overs that the NC forces got a little bit carried away and when they finally realized what's going on[1] it was close to Vanu prime time (1 a.m.) and massive spandex-clad army attacked Crossroads[2].
    After that, all but the slowest (mentally) NC soliders redeployed to defend against tacky Purple deluge and TR saw that as the only opportunity to beat NC that night, so they sent all their forces to Crimson Bluff (again...), while completely giving up on NW side of the map to Vanu ghostcappers[3].

Therefore, even though NC had the highest population during the alert (41-42%) we were still outnumbered as we had to fight both enemy factions at the same time.

[1]
    [IMG]

Snippet of the transcript of the conversation between two NC squad leaders (names redacted due to privacy protection):
    NC1 - Wait, what? Suarva? I thought we were defending Rashnu!
    NC2 - See? I told you, that amp station we capped a minute ago wasn't looking like Zurvan at all!

[2]
    [IMG]

Notice the huge battle (multiple orange spheres) around Crossroads while rest of the map show only skirmishes (single orange spheres).

[3]
    [IMG]

Basically only big battles are going on between NC-VS on Broken Arch-Tawrich-Skydock front and the other one is NC-TR in Crimson Bluff. There's almost no fighting between VS and TR.
  17. jbkappirossi

Jablon. i'm not even going to bother reading half of my own post you edited.
    Instead i'll show you a new screenshot i took earlier today.

Here, you can see how smart NC is. While we are trying to neutralize Esamir, only thing NC could think about was capping the continent for theselves, right! If anyone was going to let that happen. At one point we just let you take whatever you wanted, basicly showing you that we where no thread on Esamir that moment, so eventually you had to fight TR and that's when we took advantage of that and actually started to realy push hard. So basicly, we used you by making you think we weren't your biggest problem, because you, NC had a huge Pop advantage at the moment. After neutralization we showed you what we where realy made of, because we didn't had anything to loose, casue TR owned everything and rofled you of Esamir, so we could eventually cap it with ease. ;)

[IMG]

And here one for TR. I have to say, you guys sneakly capped Indar without anyone noticing, but it actuallt challanged us. We where getting bored from defending anyway, so thanks for the little challange for as long as it took, because we capped indar back the next day. lol

[IMG]
  18. tastyBerryPunch

*night
    • Up x 3
  19. Huunterinvitus

How was trying capturing Indar by different factions:
    NC: ok soldiers all platoons play only in one place lets move from place to place all NC at Indar together
    TR: ok soldiers if we online it is our usual work to fight every hour to delete bonus nevermind night day morning day evening
    VANU: OMG we havent Indar all VANU we all together will wake up in time when will be nobody.What you mean why?!?!?! becaz its challenge
  20. S0LAR15

I remember that alert, you came back because we started going for your WG, i'm surprised that happened. But in the North despite the lack of "flashing dots" The VS were keeping the TR, we know we were there. A SS can be taken at any favourable time.

But as I said to huunter we normally get this double teaming, so having your pubs zerg all the way up there and burn up the TR, waste both your time was a statistical eventuality.

As for jbs picture of Esamir yesterday. Yep, typical NC stupidity, couldn't quite get wtf they had to do, There was possibly one platoon in the south for NC, but there was 2/3 up north.....