[VIDEO] Am I ready for MLG yet?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyridius

I did just there. I wish I recorded it.
  2. SgtBreastroker

Stew calling out Buzz.

WHAT HAS HE DONE??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  3. qsscout

Stew360 nice max skills man i didnt know how good you were with those dual scatter arms
    • Up x 2
  4. Fortress

Stew360 is the best part about this thread.
    • Up x 2
  5. Phazaar

I'm pretty sure that at 12 seconds you began to ADS. Not MLG material, I'm afraid.

xXYO-420SWAGST3R//720n0S|<OPE-LOXx signing off.
  6. Cyridius

[IMG]

Let's just see Stew360's top kills now...

Wait, I'm seeing a distinct lack of BuzzCutPsycho. Infact, if you take a look, he's not even in his Top 100.

Now, let's take a look at his deaths...

[IMG]

Guess now we know why Stew360 is so upset.
    • Up x 5
  7. Liberty

I said a few times, if you google the definition of few you will see : A small number of. 2 or 3 is a small number. Even more commical is you still pulled the HA card when I said I was engaging a random VS and you were outside of my field of vision unloading at me @10-15 M. I consider myself medicore at best, but was still able to drop the VS player, then snap turn and kill you.

The excuse you made of being a medic with a grenade band doesn't really matter, as I said the 3 life bars (shield, hp, and nano mesh) is still less than the 4 lifebars that two non heavy characters get. You can make excuses all you want, I'm just saying you are in no real position to call anyone medicore/bad.

Since you found my profile, I'm sure you can check my killboard to see the encounter I was talking about if your memory needs refereshing. ;)
  8. Stew360

LOLLLL

I have my graphics setting set at ultra and i aint fear infitrator , stop been a fanboy of this awefull donkey kong ...

Here is what i do to OWN TE /AOD/VG players ;)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hope you reconize some of your freekill fwllow team mates and BTW buzz is bad , i was destroying him non stop in the beta but now since he have the swarm with him he is harder to find into this freaking mess ;)

Is this some amasing aiming skills ;) and graphics

[IMG]
  9. Stew360

And i could say that you were not anyway i dont even remember you so you are pretty insignificant to me you can claim what ever you want i do not care

and whats your kill board does not said is that you actually kill be 2 time in a row but it does not say how much health i have left and how was yours ;)

Did i get revive at 20 % health ? etc.. you comparaison is silly

or did i got the Hit registration bug ? on you i think actually this is what happen :) the hit wsent registering on you and it happen a hole lots latetly in the last build

10. Hoki

rendzook :eek:
  11. LT_Latency

ITT people get mad.
  12. treeHamster

You could read him in the first place? I can't understand a sentence he leaves here. It's like trying to read a six year old's book report, boring, full of spelling and grammar errors, and totally incoherent.
    • Up x 1
  13. AngryPlayer

You mean you don't have a mechanical keyboard? HAHAHAHAHA ******* casual.

Also, lol @ stew360. Kid is so ******* terrible. ******* and moans about overpopulated zergs while rolling around with them. Calls BCP bad while BCP is his number 2 killer. What a ******* moron.
    • Up x 1
  14. TommyXXL

you have balls there to show off your MAX kills, come on.. you can do better than that, even a 10 year old kid can wipe out entire tr squads with some engineers behind, it's available for any max player actually, the nc max just requires the lesser skill. i can get those 3 - 4 kill streaks with ha or infi, you are no god or pro, neither buzzcutpsycho. and whoever uses low settings only to avoid infiltrators should be banned.
    • Up x 1
  15. Sebyos

To be honest Stew may be worse than BCP, but he makes valid points. BCP is a good farmer and good at finishing targets his zerg injures while staying behind them, but he is far from a great player.

Who really thinks a guy with more than 33% kills in a vehicle about 7% in a Max and the rest as a faceroll heavy assault can be good anyway ?

Back on topic now. And... I can't give a single **** about people who do self promoting videos when playing video games... It's just lame.
  16. PieBringer

I was going to comment on the actual joke.

But then I rolled for a -5 to faith in human brain retention, much less development.
  17. DonC

Application considered, Buzz.

Work on something like this:

And I will personally vouch for your on your application.
  18. Liberty

That is an awful lot of excuses for dying a few times to someone. Put that energy into getting better rather than trashing people and your actions will speak for themselves rather than constantly having to back pedal on the forums. :)
  19. ih8Darian

To be fair BCP did it with a dumbfire, which is much harder than doing it with a phoenix
  20. Saintlycow

Pheonix man survived though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.