[HSTL] Hostile Paradigm: Flashlights are OP, The only reason we win is through flashlight abuse

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Stodjt.au, Mar 24, 2013.

1. RadioTR

Wait... So the Sun isn't Explodable?!
    ...and just like that, my night has been ruined. I've been saving my tank mines for nothing....
    ...I'm a sad dingo.
    :(
    • Up x 1
  2. locosback

its alright radio, once we get the harassers we can go to blow up the sun whenever we want.

oh ya, so, i used to be a somewhat sensible totally sane individual who held his personal life in high regard, now i only want to hunt for Mar Mar and somewhat damaged sundys or tanks. THANKS HSTL!
  3. Ash87

So last night went well.

Starting out on the east side of indar, we worked north through a lot of Vanu Territory. Pushing up towards the VS warpgate, we managed to put a large force at Crater Firing Range. Using superior tenacity we were able to only stall the Vanu at their warpgate for a long time, until the NC showed up to help get rid of us. It was a sad day, after multiple hours of blowing up every Magrider, tower gun, liberator, Scythe, galaxy, lightning, flash, etc. we finally ran out of ammo and retreated, after reminding the VS again, that all that needless bloodshed, all those broken Vanu Magrider hulls, busted lightning pieces, flaming liberator wrecks... all of it, could have been avoided had they -just- sent a champion to fight ours in bare knuckle max boxing. Their 20+ Tank zerg that was parked in a circle around our spawn room could have been directed somewhere else, and wouldn't have had to listen to me, by myself, screaming taunts at them via yell chat, while the rest of the outfit galaxy bowled the crash site if they had just fulfilled that one request. And then, something magical happened.

We had one lone voice rise up from the disgruntled and whimpered responses of so many slighted young men, wiping blood from their noses and saying: "Oh yeah? Well... well we won!" from behind 20+ magriders needed to contain 1 HSTL member in the Spawn room of crater firing, standing by himself. One VS person who decided he might possibly be able to best our champion Bboyd in max boxing. His name is Wrel (See? He gets VS purple, unlike you, MarMar). We will find you Wrel, and we will settle this matter... soon. Also, seriously NC letting these people show you up here.

So, is making 100 people insult you, while fearfully cowering behind an armor column the kind of thing that makes you laugh maniacally? Do you enjoy the prospect of hearing: "Why are there explosions everywhere?" "Because they are shooting at us from everywhere!" (Actual quote)? Do you think I'm kidding (Sadly, I'm not)? Well come see for yourself! Join HSTL!

Apparently we also cure drug abuse.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nerfley

Bump because it is Harasser time baby!
  5. Ammathor

Come on Nerfley, We don't use that word in this Drug Rehabilitation Website recruitment thread.

Nerfley's just a little disorganized due to the rampant drug abuse brand new game update!

Now get back to that Therapy Session Hunt for Mar Mar!
    • Up x 1
  6. Ash87

Well, all in all, a good weekend.

There were many lopsided meatgrinders this weekend, so many it is difficult to put forward an account of them all. Raven's Landing, Freyr amp, Torremar Storage. All the planes were destroyed, and many of the peoples fell down and died.

The best thing was that we got to do the first proper Space Australia in Months. Frantically rushing down to Scarred Mesa, ignoring caps and holding out just long enough to pry adjacency from whoever had it at the time, we managed to capture the point deep behind enemy lines and hold out until adjacency was granted a couple hours on from there. In doing this, we helped cut the map in half by providing a secure point we held that was unassailable! Taking Zurvan, capturing regent rock, arroyo torre... all the territories were ours, and much annoyance was to be had.

So, do you wish to join one of the most hated outfits on Waterson? Do you want to enjoy lopsided fights and watch many people shout lewd things at you? Do you enjoy bathing in the tears of your enemies? You do realize we have harassers now? You know that means we have hockey masks, dune buggies, and crested helmets? You must know that means we are motorcycles, boomerangs, and insufficent resources away from becoming these guys:

[IMG]

Seriously, I mean... we need loudspeakers and we're there...

Anywho, Join Lord Stogjt Humungus, and our ayatollah of rock-and-rollah, RadioTR sometime soon! Yes, join our vicious gang of post-holocaust, harasser-riding vandals who loot, annoy, and kill the few remaining Auraxian based wasteland dwellers!
  7. Ash87

So far a good weekend.

Starting the weekend on Friday, we ended up darting all over Indar trying to stop the combined VS-NC push to take the continent, after the TR had valiantly held it for Weeks on end. I for one have always said it was good to see Teamwork on PS2, and the VS and NC exhibited brilliant Teamwork as they tried so very hard to compete with the exceptional TR forces deployed to stop them. So unfortunately, after many many many hours of disorganized scrambling, the NC was able to take Camp Waterson from the TR, with the help of their VS friends. It's commendable that so many were able to take a single base from so few TR.

This has shown HSTL that we've been remiss in our pursuit of consuming every sunderer on Auraxis. That is why the great HSTL forces will begin working on new ways to infuriate the various forces in and around Auraxis. Harasser swarms, designated pilots, trained dingos and marauders all ready to tear over the wasteland and cut a bloody swath through any misguided group that thinks it's a good idea to drive Sunderers up to Space Australia.

So come by today! Join and see what kind of havok we can cause with your help! Open Op Tomorrow Night, Sunday 5-13 at 8pm CST!
    • Up x 1
  8. Haskaal

These guys never cease to amaze me.
    • Up x 2
  9. Dr. Coathanger

Have you ever taken the express elevator off a bridge in a sunderer full of screaming pubbies? Forced the enemy platoon to mine guard up the second they see your tag? Inspired hilarious rage tells? Had a bare knuckle MAX boxing match against a youtube celebrity? *

Want to?
    Join HSTL today and you too can learn the art of dropping sunderers from really high places while full of pubs.

*Special thanks to Wrel, Indar VS/TR MAX boxing champion
    • Up x 1
  10. Ammathor

Well, This is rather disturbing...
    [IMG]

Someone mind explaining to me why an outfit that is addicted to heroin in the top ten on Waterson's < 96?
    I mean we don't even try to play this game seriously or anything, Half the time we normally just run Galaxies into buildings yelling about us trying to be friends with Mar Mar.
  11. Nerfley

I am as lost as you are. This makes us look like we are a tactical outfit. What is this game coming to?
  12. Ammathor

At least you've got the right attitude Nefley, That .4 KDR is the only thing that's preventing us from being MLG and we need to make sure it stays that way.
  13. Ash87

I would type something about this weekend, but I've been laughing too hard since Ammathor's picture came to light, to post something meaningful.

Though I will leave you with this exert from the meeting we were having when we realized it:
    Person 1: "Guys, we are in the top 10 on Waterson's 96 min, for outfits"
    *Long silence*
    Person 2: "Wot?"
    Person 3: "Pics or it didn't happen"
    *Person 2 looks it up and starts laughing uproariously, soon to be joined by everyone else present*
  14. LieutenantHuge

And that 28 BR of his is totally ruining our BR average. God dammit Nerfley, get your **** together.
  15. Crysalys

This game is starting to make me laugh every night! Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a K/D of like nothing because I love to suicide boom too much but I got away with a 11/1 tonight; This game is so funny at times.... I guess I need to get back to blowing up sundy's again....
  16. Ammathor

Guys, We need to stop doing well.

At this rate they think we are attempting to be NUC or something.
  17. Ammathor

Honestly, I don't understand why everyone doesn't have a flashlight on their weapons.
    You literally point it at people and they just sort of explode, It's the only reason we can ever hold Space Australia just because all of those pesky trespassers get picked up by our flashlights of justice.
  18. locosback

i have afew flashlights. 3 or 4 mabey. i feel bad for abuseing them, if it wernt for suicide bombing id have about a 500+K/Dr because of flashlights.
  19. Ammathor

As you can all see locosback is currently drunk and failing to communicate properly. This isn't an Instant Messaging Service.
    Think before you type! Just look at all of those spelling mistakes.

He obviously needs to go to rehab again.
  20. Haskaal

Keep keeping it tight fellas.