[TR] CT - The Chaos Train

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Crazy Airborne, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Choggo

If you guys have room for a veteran Liberator pilot and my gunner please send me an email choggomac@gmail.com, we've been looking for a new home.
  2. Crazy Airborne

Sure thing, Choggo, I see you submitted an app on our site. Lets get you on mumble and talk a bit!
  3. Choggo

Sounds good, Ill be around tonight 9ish CST so I'll jump on, would you mind if my gunner joins us?
  4. Crazy Airborne

I wont be around that late, but hopefully some officers are online at the time to talk to you in mumble.
  5. Hader

I'm no officer, but I'm a pretty nice guy at least right? :p I'm usually on around the time at least for a bit though
  6. Error-G37

Make that Team Speak now. We still have mumble but we're transferring over. Info is at:
    http://chaostrain.com
  7. Basileus

Throw Freakk a friend invite in game next time your online!
  8. PureSalad

Off-topic, while bumping your thread.

What programs do you guys use to record in-game? I'm talking free software, that is if you don't use the in-game recorder.
  9. Hader

MSI Afterburner. Like I told you a million times before. :p
  10. Crazy Airborne

11. Jaxom

I use Bandicam.
  12. Choggo

Missed you guys yesterday, do most of you typically play easier in the day?
  13. Crazy Airborne

we have an op tonight at 8pm est. it would be a good time for u to play with us.
  14. PureSalad

After burner drops my frames by 30-50. I knew that's what you used, but it's not working for me.

I'll check this out thanks.
    I wish I could purchase bandicam.
  15. Jaxom

I just use the free version. Free version only records in 10 minute intervals and has a watermark though.
  16. PureSalad

Yeah I can't deal with the Watermark, or 10 minute intervals. I'm looking towards recording in 30-60 minute intervals, along with having info in the top center of the screen.
  17. Hader

It's a shame Afterburner doesn't like your computer then, because I have found nothing better to record than it. I used to use fraps because it did record really good quality video and audio together. The downside was the file size it created was huge and I wouldn't be able to film much before needing to purge recordings. Afterburner allows you to change the resolution and other qualities of the recording, video and audio, and saves it in a smaller file size than fraps. So I basically get better quality that takes up less overall space.
  18. GeneralSapo

Again welcome to our teamspeak, CT. Its been great having you especially with the air support you have been giving our ground troops.
    • Up x 1
  19. LieutenantHuge

Dxtory is awesome, but you should use the H264 codec. The dxtory codec creates huge files in the 100k-1m bitrate zone for no reason.

Tutorial:
    H264 Codec download: http://komisar.gin.by/ (VFW-Version)
  20. Crazy Airborne