Loyal soldier bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liquid23, May 3, 2013.

1. Liquid23

maybe it's like the NS-11 platinum where it is just given to your account and can be claimed only once but on any character
  2. RomulusX

3. S1eB

I got it too, all I seem to have from it though is a "loyal Soldier" cammo. Can't see anything else added to my character.
  4. VicinityProxy

I just deleted all my characters to start fresh. Second log in on my VS character and it had the bundle. Keep in mind that I've played TR almost exclusively since launch. Also, none of my other characters have this. Pretty awesome though, just wish it was an account thing, not a character thing.
  5. ChaosRender

Yeah it think it goes to the first toon you log in to today, which is kind of sad if you get it on a alt. :(
  6. S1eB

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Nyscha

In b4 the self entitled kids come online and start shouting and screaming because they got nothing.

Awesome camo, it looks like PS1 VS.
    • Up x 6
  8. gunfox

My guess is that it's given to people that didn't recieve anything in the cert grant.

You know, faction / server / character loyal soldiers.

Just a guess though.
  9. NecroManster

I got some Station Cash after I activated the bundle. It's a small amout (170) but it's something.
  10. deggy

Joke's on you, VS's has more black than purple, and the purple is VERY dark. :D

All kidding aside, I like it. Anyone get anything else off this bundle? I found a PlanetSide Veteran decal in my inventory that I never bought, don't know how new that is. (I never played PS1)
  11. maxkeiser

Vanu one is quite nice. I will log onto my Vanu character.
  12. Skippytjc

Pics or it didnt happen
  13. Liquid23

TR

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. Phyr

The VS camo is like digital that doesn't suck, wish it was account bound though.
    • Up x 3
  15. TheBloodEagle

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 8
  16. MasonSTL

a small patch rolled out like 20 min ago. this must have come with it. just make sure you claim it with your main
  17. RomulusX

Gonna put that on my new beastly Max!
  18. Ash87

That... Actually looks remarkably good.

Well... color me interested.
    • Up x 1
  19. Torok

first page for the NC!

logged in and found in the notification a "loyal soldier bundle" to accept
    • Up x 1
  20. Skippytjc

Nice. Im hoping it covers some of the big blocks on the infiltrators. Anybody try it yet that can post a pic?