Dignity of War [DIG] finally recruiting through the forums

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Dignity, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Dignity

Finally you see our point
  2. diversionkay

Played with you guys in the past and I have to say you have some very nice dedication. I am impressed by the professionality and good organisation you guys set up your ops and trainings. Every week I saw improvements. Keep that on for the future :)
  3. Mr T

I barely see you guys on the field anymore, what happened? Did you guys invent something which is running rampant around your HQ? A rampant spandex monster perhaps?
  4. YamiNoTenshi

Their HQ is currently under attack by seagulls so the fish heads can't go outside, it should resolve itself in a day or two.
  5. Van Dax

We got rid of most of the randoms that never play with the group. Mostly just fed them to the nano-beasts.
  6. Loopback0

Were slowly transforming the outfit towards a tactical playstyle and loose a lot of casual players during that process. In terms of FNO we made some good progress and hope we will improve the overall quality in the future.

Regards

Loopback0
  7. KrankerKlepto

I´m a member right from the beginning and I´ve to say that leaders already achieved a lot, the tactical quality of our outfit has definitely increased since then.

looking for a tighter spandex?
    including
    • dedicated divisions
    • tactics
    • trainings
    • awesome leaders

8. Arquin

Don't forget our main attraction: Sukh0i
  9. YamiNoTenshi

Never heard of it, what kind of fish is that? Is it like tuna?
  10. Arquin

Sorta, but it tastes bitter
    • Up x 1
  11. YamiNoTenshi

Like Swedish fish?
  12. Loopback0

More like a bablefish that hurts while using it... ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. Simferion

I have to grow up my VS toon to join this outfit.
  14. Van Dax

Sounds about right:D
  15. Van Dax

You can join anytime!
  16. Simferion

Well I see you need at least a BR 10 :)
  17. Loopback0

Just fire up an application, the BR10 Limit is to make sure we don't end up with people that ask things like "what is a squad waypoint?". ;)
  18. Simferion

Fired up!

Anyway... What's a squad waypoint? :D:p
  19. Dignity

Diggy is back
  20. YamiNoTenshi

So the fisherman released you?

Welcome back :D