[TR] CT - The Chaos Train

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Crazy Airborne, Feb 14, 2013.

1. PureSalad

You ain't no UFC Figtah.
  2. Basileus

I will only seriously ever use A2A when crazy orders me too! Since that day is probably not gonna happen anytime soon, no A2A for this guy!

EDIT: We at chaos train are still looking for pilots that love shutting down areas wherever they go! www.chaostrain.com Check it out today!
  3. Urban_Scorp

Always fun seeing CT in the air. Usually means I'll be getting fewer Skyguard kills and Crazy himself is a beast. If you are playing as TR and want to fly a better Mossie, you should definitely grill these guys for info.
    • Up x 1
  4. Crazy Airborne

you and that pesky skyguard :p i always enjoy the fight bud. :)
  5. Hader

Looks like afterburner pods are bugged and not ingame anymore because of GU08. Oh and all ESFs look like the pilot is drunk off his *** flying it. This will be fun.
  6. mittmorren

CT are good guys to fly against. However, never see the elusive crazyairborne. i think we are due for a reunion soon >:->
  7. Hader

I think Crazy has been having an affair with his zephyr lib lately :p
    • Up x 1
  8. Error-G37

Blue screen more :p
  9. Hader

Dont bloody jinx it!
  10. Error-G37

I would never do such a thing ;P

Oh and greetings from Hong Kong
  11. Crazy Airborne

we should get you to take a print of the CT emblem or something and get hot Asian chicks to pose with it.
  12. Error-G37

Haha I could, might be a little weird though. If I do, I can't let me girlfriend see the pics lol
  13. Crazy Airborne

its for the good of the outfit! she will understand!
  14. Error-G37

That's assuming she speaks English! lol

Also, friendly reminder for people who want to fly with us; just message CrazyAirborne or any of the officers about flying with us in a squad for recruitment or just for fun!
  15. Total_Overkill

CrazyAirborne was caught using A2A missles today :eek: ... may he live forever with the shame of that dishonor...
  16. Error-G37

Well.... I'm going to have to have a chat with Crazy about this
  17. Hader

I caught him using them once as well, but I rolled with them at the same time and we both kinda argued it for about 30 minutes about usage of them. It's like we were trying to prove/disprove each other as we used them. It was quite funny
  18. Error-G37

I got a powerline network now so no more using my laptop as a wireless receiver for my desktop. So far I get 60mbps down, but I think I can increase that. It's not the 500mbps that I can get from my modem, but that's kind of out of the question.
  19. Error-G37

Chaos Train is looking to give air support to TR outfits that need help keeping their Galaxies and Liberators flying smoothly
  20. Crazy Airborne

Still looking for more talented players :)